Gaming regrets, if you could go back in time...

UltraHurricane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know, i usually have enough foresight to tell whether or not i'm going to like a game cause if i don't find anything enjoyable (or at least anything that keeps me mildly engaged for awhile) within the first few hours i just kinda stop playing and never looked back unless someone convinces me otherwise and i'm not really the kind of person that immediately regrets playing a whole game for having a few lousy parts in it

in terms of consoles... not really, that said i thought about it but i never bothered to get a 360 cause the game i've wanted to play on there are available elsewhere, i guess i kinda do regret letting my older brother get a gamegear way back when pokemon was starting to get really popular

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I'd like to go back to ~2008, and tell "little" me to put down those Phoenix Wright manga I liked to read at the library, and actually go buy the games. (I regret that it took me 5 years to finally play the games, whoops)

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i wish i had bought a few gba flashcards, while they were still being sold over amazon (where i later bought my first ds card, not knowing that those could not play gba games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43