CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
In Trauma Center on the Wii or DS, I always got stuck at one operation where you have to move insanely fast so you can cure the patient, deal with tumors, and deal with those parasites or while having to constantly give your patient medication to keep his heart rate up. I never beat it and I got insanely pissed off because I just could not move that fast.

THIS

it's the one where you ultrasonic the clog, cut up the vein, drain (or needle) the little balls so it shrinks, and sew it up again, right? I could never beat it, and I looked at the walkthrough on youtube and it was much easier than how i did it... finished that mission right after watching the walkthrough

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In Trauma Center on the Wii or DS, I always got stuck at one operation where you have to move insanely fast so you can cure the patient, deal with tumors, and deal with those parasites or while having to constantly give your patient medication to keep his heart rate up. I never beat it and I got insanely pissed off because I just could not move that fast.

THIS

it's the one where you ultrasonic the clog, cut up the vein, drain (or needle) the little balls so it shrinks, and sew it up again, right? I could never beat it, and I looked at the walkthrough on youtube and it was much easier than how i did it... finished that mission right after watching the walkthrough

I think that's the one yeah. I just remember having to like constantly put adrenaline in the patient because his health was like always at the bare minimum. I was moving ridiculously fast too, there was no way I could go fast. But I just couldn't do it. It severely pissed me off.

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting a badass loot drop and then paying the douchebag to enchant it and he accidentally removes all enchantments.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
- Going for a medal in the Area 6 Venom Air Defence Zone on Starfox 64 3D's Expert Mode and missing it, usually because I get rammed by some douche and lose my wings and therefore my guns leaving me crippled, or because Slippy died two seconds from the end because he's so earth-shatteringly worthless. He's cost me so many medals over the last decade or so...FUCK YOU SLIPPY!!!!!!!!!!

- Move spammers in fighting games. Playing DBZ Tenkaichi on my PS2 and god damn it they spam like bitches. Those stupid rush combo special moves that can't be evaded or blocked as far as I can tell, constantly knocking me down with weak moves, it's bullshit. Same goes for Soul Calibur, blocking everything without fail. I'm not bad at fighters but some of them are just spammy bullshit havens. Don't even get me started on online spammers.

- Missing getting a 5* All Perfect combo on Satch Boogie or Through the Fire and the Flames on Expert on Guitar Hero because I missed ONE note. I've discovered all new terms of abuse as a result of this phenomenon. Ever referred to a plastic guitar as a butter boiled bollock burger? Rage insults apparantly have no basis in logical thought...

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Solidus Snake on Extreme, that ass just didn't want to die. Also an honorable mention from Solidus is when he's choking you and you have to tap the button really fast to live, man that was annoying.
I beat that part, though after many many, many failed attempts, I thought of a little trick
specifically a screwdriver
flip the screwdriver around so the top of the handle is on the bottom, grab the handle and place it over the x bitton, and keep moving back and forth over the x button, I found it to be easier then button smashing
lol, I used a pen instead

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
- Move spammers in fighting games. Playing DBZ Tenkaichi on my PS2 and god damn it they spam like bitches. Those stupid rush combo special moves that can't be evaded or blocked as far as I can tell, constantly knocking me down with weak moves, it's bullshit. Same goes for Soul Calibur, blocking everything without fail. I'm not bad at fighters but some of them are just spammy bullshit havens. Don't even get me started on online spammers.
I know how you feel I don't bother with online fighters anymore and just play with my friends when we get together.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have thrown styli and wiimotes multiple times over those games.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently playing MGS2: Sons of Liberty after a long break.

Fighting Vamp in Shell 2 Core - B1 Floor.

Frustration levels are over 9000.

got any stingers? work a treat on him, only other tip I can think of is if you hang during that fight he cannot touch you, if you time it fight you could just punch him to death

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
got any stingers? work a treat on him, only other tip I can think of is if you hang during that fight he cannot touch you, if you time it fight you could just punch him to death
Yeah, I read about that. I was using the M4 when he was out of the water and a grenade launcher when he was in the water to drain his HP/O2/Tiredness. I'll try the stinger tomorrow, I've got sh*tloads of ammo since I try to play MGS the way it was meant to be played - like a sneaky bastard. :P

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's quite frustrating in RPGs when an enemy uses a spells that gives death status and it just happens to land a hit at the inappropriate time.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Trying to complete all chapters in Kid Icarus: Uprising on intensity level 9. Seriously, I've been trying off and on literally since May or so, and I'm STILL stuck on Chapter 4 out of 25. And no matter what I do, I can't beat it above level 8. I've come so close so many times, and tried a bunch of different weapons and strategies, too. :hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout