Gaming frustration

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everything is frustrating at my age, whether it's missing a close range target on BF3 or conceding a soft goal at FIFA. Basically I know I am shit at gaming, but I just can't stop it.
Just about to pre order FIFA13 for yet another year of getting my arse handed to me on a regular basis :lol:
I am a glutton for punishment.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem: Sealed Sword. Anything past chapter 12, I think.

Oh, and not realizing in PSO, rare drops can get disabled. Made rare-hunting that much more frustrating.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone ever have that annoying moment in Spyro 1, where there is that ONE gem you just can't find, and it ends up being somewhere stupid? -.-

Fortunately in Spyro 3 they added the gem finder on Sparx if you did his side questy stuff. Helped me get 107% on that game.
Spyro Ripto's Rage had a gem finder as well. It was never instructed how to do in game, so it was considered a cheat code. But it is the same way as doing it in Spyro 3, just was not well known.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In Trauma Center on the Wii or DS, I always got stuck at one operation where you have to move insanely fast so you can cure the patient, deal with tumors, and deal with those parasites or while having to constantly give your patient medication to keep his heart rate up. I never beat it and I got insanely pissed off because I just could not move that fast.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today vs. Gaming frustration.
Positive vs. Negative
Castiel's thread vs. Chavosaur's thread
Challenge accepted
People could totally talk about their rage of video gaming in this thread, and once they overcome the dastardly part that they're at, post it in What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today. Win win for both of us :)

Reactions: 1 person

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had Spongebob Squarepants: the Movie for the Gamecube when I was about nine years old. I don't know if I was missing something, but defeating Neptune on the very last level was nearly impossible. Never defeated that game. :/

Renting Superman 64 when I was young and not having a magazine of some sort to tell me there was a reason that me and my brother sucked so bad at it.

The days of Mario Kart DS when there was only four players per online match. I was pretty good at the game and there was usually only me and one other guy by the third race.... Fucker disconnects before my fourth win and I'm not granted the wins I did get to my record. :/

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
milons-secret-castle-virtual-console-20070604034610886-2011276_640w.jpg
This game is so ugh >_>

And Monster Hunter for today's games. Fighting for 50mins then you fail the quest because you died 3 times or you ran out of time.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid King Ludroth is kicking my ass in MH3. Ive spent over 1000 zenny in quest fees alone trying to beat him, not to mention shots, potions, herbs, demon seeds and other various shit. Hell, im packing a Sword & Shield next time. Screw my bowgun.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultimate Spider Man - Final had to rage quit it.. something I never do not sense I was lil, the games almost impossible to play for me right now. As spider man durring the day the sun in the game is blinding me unless I aim the camera down, but it goes back up when I move. Then when im Venom its to dark and I can hardly see the buildings.. almost can't see them at all at night. Making the race against that lightening boss almost impossible.

Showed it to the person I borrowed the game from this morning and he complained it was making his eyes hurt lol, gave it back to him as its impossible to play on my tv.. also the only game I have trouble with on my tv.... no lighting options in game and using my Tv options don't help either... The game is just not ment to be played on a big screen I suppose.

Rage quit by default I guess :(

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Stayed up late last night stuck in a high level area on a sidequest with no savepoints. 2 hours later, died right near the end. Wasn't impressed!

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phantom hourglass being the only zelda game I never needed a walkthrough for frustrated me. It didnt feel challenging enough.
But i do enjoy the story, i just found it to easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1