Hacking Gameyeeeah?

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my MicroSD card from Newegg 3 days ago, it just got here today. I ordered my R4 from Gameyeeah 10 days ago, it's not here. (I selected Air Mail) Contacted them and they said air mail takes about 12-18 days... OK. BUT, my R4 is still in the cart on their website like it's never checked out before! Is this normal? Should I just wait a little longer?

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm check your order status page or see if you received a payment email, cant remember if gameyeeah sends it out but most businesses do. try contacting them and asking about your order status if not

realhotstuff ships from usa which, i perfer them even if stuff cost tiny bit more, and it gets to me in about 2-3 days, on the other hand Gameyeeah ships from canada or china, my r4 took me 21 days i beleive from their shipped status

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Air Mail is more slowly than the Express, though there have a tracking number, but cann't tracking on Internet.

You just need to confrim, if you have got the payment notice by paypal or paydollar, then we must have shipped your order!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
my friend, i think you messed up
theres a glitch in the order processing of gameyeeeah and after you finish your order you HAVE to go back to your account page or else the order will never be made

check if the money has been paid, then you have to email them personally explaining that you didnt know about the glitch, and give them your order so theyll make it again

if not, just do the order again and then rememeber to go back to your account by clicking "continue shopping" option or something similair to that at the end

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend, i think you messed up
theres a glitch in the order processing of gameyeeeah and after you finish your order you HAVE to go back to your account page or else the order will never be made

check if the money has been paid, then you have to email them personally explaining that you didnt know about the glitch, and give them your order so theyll make it again

if not, just do the order again and then rememeber to go back to your account by clicking "continue shopping" option or something similair to that at the end
Well, I used PayPal so I don't know if it's really the problem or not...

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm weird...
Wait 2 Days and if you don't receive it demand a refund.

Is that the reason Gameyeeeah is not a GBATemp Sponsor anymore?

Gamefrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from gameyeeeah about 3 days ago... I recieved an "Order Process" email immediately. Then an "Order update" saying that it will ship today, then another "Order update" saying it has shipped. If you didn't get the updates then I suppose something went wrong.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
it doesnt matter if you use paypal or not, the issue is with their own site
paypal or creditcard payments makeno difference

theres even a faq in their forums about this issue

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. After reading the FAQs, I found out that they'll ship the orders after they find out about the issues. So mine might be coming in a few days.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit