Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

The website Gameyeeeah.com doesn't have any flashcards on their website from today on.... till yesterday it sells flashcards.. so why is Gameyeeeah.com not selling any type of flashcards anymore? Sells Gameyeeeah fake R4DS cards, i hope not so!?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
zhuzhuchina said:
probably just updating, i don't think they can go out of flashcard market when they gain money... even if they sell a lot of fake flashcard
ciao

i've delt with vince and crew over there for many transactions, they do not sell anything fake! posting your slander without fact to back it up only aids others in getting more confused on where to purchase from. i have just dropped vince an e-mail so hopefully he can explain to me why the kits are missing. hopefully it is just an update and they are still in the market to sell them.

-another world

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Kingston microSDs are still in the Popular items... but no flashcards
ph34r.gif

...Nintendo strikes again?
ph34r.gif

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deezers said:
I don't think is it an update...

Check out the Website title: ''Video Game Accessoires''

There updating, previous costemors were given an e-mail stating how NDS Flash Carts are being updating, and is hacking an overflow. But can't afford to shut down the site. So they just pulled out the NDS Flash Carts.
Oh and Gameyeeeah can't afford to not sell Flash Carts.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
ph34r.gif

ph34r.gif

I doubt. Flash Carts are keeping NDS's alive. Lets say the DS Flash Carts were NEVER invented, or never thinked. Nintendo DS's sells will be at least 2 times less then it is right now. Everyday over 500 DS's nationwide are sold, but 1/3 of that purpose is becuase of Flash carts.

Deezers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This week i bought an R4DS card with Kingston Micro SD 2 GB at Gameyeeeah.com for 62.84 USD, now it is only 53 USD.. i used the 12% discount and still the price was 62.84 incl. shipping, so i guess the discount was no discount.
tongue.gif

oushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SavageWaffle said:
I doubt. Flash Carts are keeping NDS's alive. Lets say the DS Flash Carts were NEVER invented, or never thinked. Nintendo DS's sells will be at least 2 times less then it is right now. Everyday over 500 DS's nationwide are sold, but 1/3 of that purpose is becuase of Flash carts.

Do you have a source for this bull or do you just like spreading lies to self-justify your pirating?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
oushi said:
Do you have a source for this bull or do you just like spreading lies to self-justify your pirating?

who is your avatar, shes cute?

anyways yea it sounds like some made up facts to justify something someone read on some random area of the net. the whole idea that nintendo could do something legally to stop the selling of a legal device is just silly. until the devices are packaged with illegal roms there is nothing they can do. its like the the movie companies stopping the sale of DVD Burners, it won't ever happen. the device itself is perfectly legal to sell, own, and operate.

if the country laws, import laws or something along those lines pop up then yea they can go after them legally. i remember how liksang went down for something similar, the importing of japanese only devices to europe (if i remember correctly) was against the import law based on the tech in the device. sony got them shut down for that and while that is possible for flash kits some day, its not very probable.

also when poeple dwell in circles who pirate software/games/movies they tend to forget that outside that circle of 20 or so people there are hundreds of thousands who know nothing about it and go about their lives paying for everything and happy to do so. as soon as someone learns how to burn a dvd they assume everyone with a dvd burner is selling movies on the streets of china town.

-another world

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SavageWaffle said:
raulpica said:
ph34r.gif

ph34r.gif

where the heck are you getting these facts from? I've never heard of 1/3 of new ds sales due to piracy....? DS sales would be at least 2 times less than it is right now? link?

woops edit: didnt see oushi's post. exactly the same

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
indeed

complete garbage

I due know for a fact that the psp piracy side that less then 10% of psp users actually know about it
also take out the n00bs who dont know how to do it but have heard of it, its pretty small

the ds side should be around the same
just because this community has flash cards doesnt mean the whole world does it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1