GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I understand that they ship products to the US.

My concern is about the shipment of the Kingston 1GB MicroSD card that I ordered from www.gameyeeeah.com

I have heard somewhere that they do not ship MicroSD cards to the US for some reason... I ordered the R4DS + Kingston 1GB MicroSD package but I'm not sure if they will give me the MicroSD...

I also don't have any other place to buy the Kingston 1GB for low prices (under $25) So I am forced to buy from here... (Don't recommend other sites; please)

~Does anyone know this for sure?

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
why not email them instead of asking here?
i just looked on the website briefly and i couldn't find anything about that but i do remember from a conversation yesterday that they have closed the american branch so there's no shipping from the us.
you may have just been confused.
wink.gif

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I've heard, they speak english in a way that's hard to understand...

I was looking for people that have ordered off their site before, but I guess there are little to no people.

I'll try emailing/posting on their forums then.

~Topic still up for any additional answers.

CSD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, they ship microSDs to the US. In fact, the microSD is packed inside the R4 box for cheaper shipping.

Also, although their English may not be perfect, getting straight answers is not impossible. Just try to make your email as clear and concise as possible and you should get the answers you need.

Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-