Trophies
Website
www.osup.altervista.org - http
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there! Me again!
smile.gif

I'm proud to present you my last work: GameUP!

gameup1_0.jpg

QUOTE said:
GameUP is a new utility for Nintendo DS that conclude the trilogy of my Up-Series homebrews (toghether with OsUp and SkinUP). This new program allows you to take ever your homebrew game archive up to date, giving the possibility to download all the best not-commercial games of the amateur scene. This homebrew works on all the flashcards that support the DLDI.

Any comment is apreciated!!

DOWNLOAD
OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see myself using this much at all but considering that I heard most people call this impossible or that a it would come out bad I have to say good job. And if you make Skinup work for Cyclods that would be 2/3 of your projects that I would use.

.:Mik:.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
IchigoSJ said:
I don't see myself using this much at all but considering that I heard most people call this impossible or that a it would come out bad I have to say good job. And if you make Skinup work for Cyclods that would be 2/3 of your projects that I would use.

Thank you
smile.gif

About the SkinUP version for CycloDS....never say never...
biggrin.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.:Mik:. said:
IchigoSJ said:

Thank you
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

What
ohmy.gif
you tease anyway is the the current Skinup based on ndsthemes.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
IchigoSJ said:
.:Mik:. said:
IchigoSJ said:

Thank you
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

What
ohmy.gif
you tease anyway is the the current Skinup based on ndsthemes.

No, it's based on a Supercard team's server that manage the skin's archive.
However I'm not teasing...simply not still defined for the Cyclo SkinUP...it could be an idea but I don't ensure anything...
smile.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
So this is pretty much the same as the DSOrganize Homebrew Database, right? That would actually be good news, because I don't use DSO anymore as it likes to corrupt SD cards.

Haterbait

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
haterbait.com
XP
Country
United States
So I got this app to kinda work once, but no more. It seems like a great concept though! After resetting the program a few times, it finally connected to my wireless network and said that it was loading the URL list. I then walked away for a bit and when I returned it was working and I was browsing games, but I didn't download anything. I shut off the DS and tried again later, and from then on it stays on the "Loading URL List" screen; forever. I have a Cyclods Evo with the latest firmware. Oh well, I guess I'll download homebrew the old fashioned, and possibly, maybe , slightly faster way. Oh, the program does create a text file on the root of my SD card....so somethings happening! Any help is appreciated.

Ok, so that original post was still there and my question was already sorta answered. Still no worky though. I'll quit while I'm ahead, as usual.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Haterbait said:
So I got this app to kinda work once, but no more. It seems like a great concept though! After resetting the program a few times, it finally connected to my wireless network and said that it was loading the URL list. I then walked away for a bit and when I returned it was working and I was browsing games, but I didn't download anything. I shut off the DS and tried again later, and from then on it stays on the "Loading URL List" screen; forever. I have a Cyclods Evo with the latest firmware. Oh well, I guess I'll download homebrew the old fashioned, and possibly, maybe , slightly faster way. Oh, the program does create a text file on the root of my SD card....so somethings happening! Any help is appreciated.

Ok, so that original post was still there and my question was already sorta answered. Still no worky though. I'll quit while I'm ahead, as usual.
As I asked in the other thread: Are you using a router connection or do you use an AP key such as WiFiMAX? Does your DS work with some other homebrew (let's test OsUp for example
rolleyes.gif
)?

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a few games on mine than after trying to boot into it again to go get another game it just stops at the connecting to ap screen.

but beside that this is quite a nice little application.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1