Hacking GameTDB - game information database + covers

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed there have been a lot of WiiWare/VC uploads recently. I guess I'm kind of out of the loop here, but what USB loader do you need to use to display Wiiware and VC games (I presume stored on an emualted NAND)?

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Tagg7 said:
I've noticed there have been a lot of WiiWare/VC uploads recently. I guess I'm kind of out of the loop here, but what USB loader do you need to use to display Wiiware and VC games (I presume stored on an emualted NAND)?
You can also upload normal covers (160x224 I think) for Triiforce forwarders.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it when i try to upload fulll covers for wiiware titles it just says....

This artwork seems to be a full cover.

People are going to start having their wiiware titles in their usb loaders so lets add those covers for wiiware and virtual console.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
All PAL Wiiware uptodate with images (ofr differents language if the game use one) for triiforce mrc are completed

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Tagg7 said:
Is there any way to batch download all the WiiWare images?It should be possible with Triiforce MRC soon, and I'll update the packs this week.

QUOTE(LxTrix @ Mar 14 2010, 10:29 PM) If we create iso forwarders for usbloaders then we need full covers as well.
You can upload full (custom) covers for WiiWare/Homebrew now
smile.gif

About the existing forwarder entries and covers, they will be modified to the real channel IDs if loaders add support for the shorter IDs. So there is no need to create new pages for those, they will probably be renamed soon.

schooluser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed on some covers, such as Pikmin NTSC-U, the full and 2d covers are one front picture, but the 3d pic is different, like a "Greatest hits" version of the cover with a big border around the picture. Is there any way to flush out that old 3d pic and get a new one based on the current cover for the game?

Also, is there a way to search the games by release date? I tried using the wildcard % in all the places and putting in a date, but it didn't bring anything up, and when I go to browse, it doesn't have a release date column to sort.

I saw a game on the site a few days ago that looked interesting, but I didn't write the name down, and now because there have been so many things added, it's not even in the top 100 list of things recently added, but since it was only released the same day all the artwork was put on the site, all I would have to do is search by release date.

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
schooluser said:
Also, is there a way to search the games by release date? I tried using the wildcard % in all the places and putting in a date, but it didn't bring anything up, and when I go to browse, it doesn't have a release date column to sort.
To search for the latest games you can simply use "release year: 2010" and "release month: 3" without wildcards, it will list all the games released this month.
To limit the results even further you can select "region: NTSC-U".
If the game you are searching for doesn't appear in the results it means the person who added the game on the site didn't fill the date information.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I've uploaded a few HQ covers that were missing as i come across them but i cant seem to find a few of them, Does anyone have any of these?

NTSC-U
Any full cover (Prefferably HQ)
Rock Blast
PBR: Out of the chutes
Pinball hall of fame, the gotelib collection
Block Party 20 games

HQ coverfull
Jillian Michaels fitness ultimatum 2010
Rebel Raider: Operation Nighthawk
Twin strike: Operation Thunder

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Yod4z did i say anything abotu uplaod them to wiitdb .. nooo.. that is why i put them in a zip file for him ..

if you look good, there is over 40 custom covers on Wiitdb already ,, you better do your job and delete them ..

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
LOL my job
biggrin.gif

Actualy i have finished to add image title for Triiforce MRC and informations for all PAL N64. Actualy i'm centred on Wiiware & VC to finish before the new triiforce MRC 10

If you have found custom one, please give me name ^^

---------------------------------​

Finished to add all PAL NES VC now we need to add image for triiforce and cover ^^
Finished to add all PAL Arcade VC with all images for triiforce, missing cover

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finished to add all PAL Neogeo VC without all image for triiforce but all cover box (taken from original neogeo games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Shhhhhh. Don't say Bananas. JM will get horny again :mellow:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough...