Gaming Games which force you to keep coming back?

evadwolrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried Animal Crossing and it didn't really catch me. I know Brain Age and Planet Puzzle League have the 'Daily Play' option which to me seems really cool.

I like games that give you an incentive to keep coming back every day. Just little touches like when games know what time of day it is (Dr. Kawashima yawning when you play at midnight is a good example).

I was just wondering if people knew of other games which just keep forcing you to come back and play them through various ways, even if it's just to do a Brain Age check for two minutes. Seems like a great idea, and perfect for a portable.

Cydewinder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.andrewdarlington.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Picross has a daily picross mode (I think theres... 5? different modes you unlock by playing for x amount of days).

Little things to do each day are perfect for a portable with a flash card, but I cant imagine carrying my DS, Picross, Brain Age, Planet Puzzle League, and who knows what else with me on the train every day so that I can swap the carts every 2 minutes and complete all the daily tasks.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Nodame Cantabile
wub.gif

I'll be playing Nervous Brickdown for a long time...

evadwolrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Picross has a daily picross mode (I think theres... 5? different modes you unlock by playing for x amount of days).

Little things to do each day are perfect for a portable with a flash card, but I cant imagine carrying my DS, Picross, Brain Age, Planet Puzzle League, and who knows what else with me on the train every day so that I can swap the carts every 2 minutes and complete all the daily tasks.
I see your point. for those who wish to remain flash cart-free, it would be cool if Nintendo made some sort of cart that you can download all your daily-play modes on to. It won't happen but it would be a very good idea.

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
well though you don't like it, I always play animal crossing for fear of weeds.

ouendan is like addicting like crack covered cigarettes though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay