Homebrew Games that connect to The Forecast Channel can't connect to WiiLink24 forecast channel, is this normal?

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What games on the Wii connected to the Forecast channel? This is news to me, but really intriguing.

Anyway, how are you utilizing WiiLink24? Are you launching the Riiconnect24 app? Or do you have the (fairly newly working on vWii now too) Priiloader that automatically patches WiiConnect24 to work on boot of the Wii or vWii? Because whichever one you're utilizing, try the other and see how that works for you (I would assume if either works, it would be the latter, but who knows). If neither works, then I'm out of ideas lol.

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What games on the Wii connected to the Forecast channel? This is news to me, but really intriguing.

Anyway, how are you utilizing WiiLink24? Are you launching the Riiconnect24 app? Or do you have the (fairly newly working on vWii now too) Priiloader that automatically patches WiiConnect24 to work on boot of the Wii or vWii? Because whichever one you're utilizing, try the other and see how that works for you (I would assume if either works, it would be the latter, but who knows). If neither works, then I'm out of ideas lol.
I just use forecast from the channel itself, I didn't even know that priiloader could patch Wii connect!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex