Gaming Games that can "Save" Vita!!

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Of course I didn't get your point because you didn't include your point in your post.
But having a quick search around the internet led me to this video where a guy tested Remote play form over 600 KM on his Vita via Wlan and 3G/H+ connection from his smartphone and it worked flawlessly.

Just as I told you , I wouldn't buy "2" consoles , one to run that game and the other to play that game on a mini screen while the other one is turned on? This is seriously non-sense!

I would buy 1 console to play its original games better.

You are trying to count all PS3 and PS4 games as Vita's games.
Dude , you can play PS7 games on it , still they won't be called PS Vita games.

Reactions: LoyalZero1

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the vita is in bad shape ATM and its sad sony has let it kind of die. I have a gaming PC so the indies are redundant for me.

I have played on my 3DS so far: Super Mario 3D World, Fire Emblem Awakening, OOT, A link between worlds, KH 3D, Kid Icarus, Super Smash Bros and played old DS games like Chrono Trigger and Phoenix Wright.

It doesn't help that since I bought my Vita, Ps Plus has been absolutely crap.

Reactions: Haseeb_BSAA

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just as I told you , I wouldn't buy "2" consoles , one to run that game and the other to play that game on a mini screen while the other one is turned on? This is seriously non-sense!
Locally it's nintendo's selling point of the Wii U for the casuals. "You don't have to fight for the TV anymore! Just play the game while the family watches TV"
Globally it allows you to play PS4 games while not at home as long as you have access to fast Internet. Which nowadays can be easily done and even easier in the future.
Nonsense doesn't look like that Sony is just innovating the Console market.
You are angry at Sony for not wasting money, they probably don't have, for a port that can be easily recreated with one of the features of the PS4.
I can tell you how many people will buy a vita because LoU port. Not many. Most people already played it on the PS3 or PS4 and they won't even care if the PSVita got a port of that game.
At some point the PS4 will have so many games that it's just a matter of time for you to purchase it (at least thats the case for me) and when that happens your PS Vita will have access to all games without Sony wasting money, they don't have, on ports only few people want, that probably wont boost Vita sales at all. And if you won't buy the PS4 then I guess you can spend a few bucks to play LoU on your Vita via PS now.
Get real man. Sony can't shit money like Nintendo to please every single one of us.
Sony is currently focusing on PS4 because that console hasn't been labeled as a "Console without games" yet.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Locally it's nintendo's selling point of the Wii U for the casuals. "You don't have to fight for the TV anymore! Just play the game while the family watches TV"
Globally it allows you to play PS4 games while not at home as long as you have access to fast Internet. Which nowadays can be easily done and even easier in the future.
Nonsense doesn't look like that Sony is just innovating the Console market.
You are angry at Sony for not wasting money, they probably don't have, for a port that can be easily recreated with one of the features of the PS4.
I can tell you how many people will buy a vita because LoU port. Not many. Most people already played it on the PS3 or PS4 and they won't even care if the PSVita got a port of that game.
At some point the PS4 will have so many games that it's just a matter of time for you to purchase it (at least thats the case for me) and when that happens your PS Vita will have access to all games without Sony wasting money, they don't have, on ports only few people want, that probably wont boost Vita sales at all. And if you won't buy the PS4 then I guess you can spend a few bucks to play LoU on your Vita via PS now.
Get real man. Sony can't shit money like Nintendo to please every single one of us.
Sony is currently focusing on PS4 because that console hasn't been labeled as a "Console without games" yet.

You can write journals whole day , you are trying to prove a system that has no original games but can play other systems remotely a good system.
I will make it very clear , listen ,
99% of people would get PS Vita to play PS Vita games , that's what they actually want , that's what a system is known for , "Games"
I can never call Naruto Storm 2 a PSP game even if I have completed it like 10000 times via Remote Play , after all it will still be a PS3 game.
Do you think all people who say Vita is a failure don't really know what Remote Play is?
Yes , they are aware of this shit , but they want Vita games.
Seriously dude , remote play has 0.1% value when it comes to gaming.
Just take an example of yourself , tell me will you play The Last of Us on a PS4 or PS Vita with remote play?
If I can get a brand new PS4 with all accessories and I set it up on my HD TV and I pay 60$ to get a game , why the f*** would I play that game on a tiny shitty screen that doesn't even have all the features instead of playing it on the real PS4? Only an idiot would do that.

I can play all my PC games on android via streaming but I never play em' just because they are PC games and PC is always better for them.
Why people are struggling to get high end android phones if they can play all their high graphics PC games on them?

I again say , Original games are original and Original console is always better to play them.
End of Story!

I think the vita is in bad shape ATM and its sad sony has let it kind of die. I have a gaming PC so the indies are redundant for me.

I have played on my 3DS so far: Super Mario 3D World, Fire Emblem Awakening, OOT, A link between worlds, KH 3D, Kid Icarus, Super Smash Bros and played old DS games like Chrono Trigger and Phoenix Wright.

It doesn't help that since I bought my Vita, Ps Plus has been absolutely crap.

Look XrosBlader821 , he own Vita and what he's saying about it.
You think I'm the only one.

aqulue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vita don't need saving..
all i can say is stop acting like butthurt brat and stop being defensive ninty's fanboy

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just take an example of yourself , tell me will you play The Last of Us on a PS4 or PS Vita with remote play?
I would play it on Vita because my PS4 would be hooked up to the living room and I also like playing my games in my comfy bed or while watching Livestreams on my PC (in another room) or when I'm at my friends place or if I even care anywhere.
Remote play is a valid selling point for me and probably other people who don't want a Sony Smartphone too. Believe it or not. Just because you don't care about the exclusive games that are on the Vita and no AAA company is hyping the shit out of their games, doesn't mean they're bad. You really just act like a crybaby by now. Calm down before you hurt yourself.

I can play all my PC games on android via streaming but I never play em' just because they are PC games and PC is always better for them.
Why people are struggling to get high end android phones if they can play all their high graphics PC games on them?

I have yet to see somebody playing a MMORPG or Moba with their Android Phones. I predict a great drop in Action Per Minute which kills the purpose of playing PC games on phones. Besides People don't upgrade their Phones just to make sure their candycrush or Angrybirds runs at 60fps and whatever resolution their phone has. Comparing PS4 & PSV with PC & Android is pathetic.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I would play it on Vita because my PS4 would be hooked up to the living room and I also like playing my games in my comfy bed or while watching Livestreams on my PC (in another room) or when I'm at my friends place or if I even care anywhere.
Remote play is a valid selling point for me and probably other people who don't want a Sony Smartphone too. Believe it or not. Just because you don't care about the exclusive games that are on the Vita and no AAA company is hyping the shit out of their games, doesn't mean they're bad. You really just act like a crybaby by now. Calm down before you hurt yourself.

I have yet to see somebody playing a MMORPG or Moba with their Android Phones. I predict a great drop in Action Per Minute which kills the purpose of playing PC games on phones. Besides People don't upgrade their Phones just to make sure their candycrush or Angrybirds runs at 60fps and whatever resolution their phone has. Comparing PS4 & PSV with PC & Android is pathetic.

Its "you" who can deal with such odd things , its "your" thinking.
I can not be you nor you can be me , all people who say Vita is a failure aren't like you just like me.
If you can buy Vita to play PS4 games on it , good luck!
But at least for me , the meaning to buy a system is to play its own games and without games a system is nothing.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh my god! You guys are STILL going at it after T-H-R-E-E D-A-Y-S???????
Not really, I stopped bothering arguing with him. After all he has a point. Everyone should be individually respected and if he doesn't see Remote play as a selling point then so be it. There is really no point continuing the discussion over Remote play anymore. And since AAA companies are too butthurt to release games he is interested in the vita is ultimately failing for him.

Reactions: Haseeb_BSAA

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For someone like me, Vita is cool. I STILL haven't played not ONE PS3 game yet. Or PS4 for that matter. So when I got my Vita two weeks ago, I got Mortal Kombat 9 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I was blown away by the quality and gameplay of both. I beat them both quickly, but i'm still impressed by all of the voices and graphical quality. Outstanding. I also have FFX, X2 and Tales of Hearts R. But haven't played them yet.

EDIT: And I also beat Injustice Gods Among US: Ultimate Edition on it as well.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Not really, I stopped bothering arguing with him. After all he has a point. Everyone should be individually respected and if he doesn't see Remote play as a selling point then so be it. There is really no point continuing the discussion over Remote play anymore. And since AAA companies are too butthurt to release games he is interested in the vita is ultimately failing for him.

Yes , yes that's it!

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Its "you" who can deal with such odd things , its "your" thinking.
I can not be you nor you can be me , all people who say Vita is a failure aren't like you just like me.
If you can buy Vita to play PS4 games on it , good luck!
But at least for me , the meaning to buy a system is to play its own games and without games a system is nothing.

You must be a great guy to hang out with at parties.

I am baffled how much time you are putting on this "Vita is a failure" argument. Fine, we get it. You consider it a failure and that's fine, but please stop trying to shove it down people's throats, people buy a product for different reasons (I bought a Vita solely for P4G and got a ton of other awesome games in the process and I am really looking forward to using remote play with my future PS4). Now, go on with your life and stop visiting the Vita board if it is such a failure. The amount of time your spend here hating can be spent on appreciating something on another board that you do like.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You must be a great guy to hang out with at parties.

I am baffled how much time you are putting on this "Vita is a failure" argument. Fine, we get it. You consider it a failure and that's fine, but please stop trying to shove it down people's throats, people buy a product for different reasons (I bought a Vita solely for P4G and got a ton of other awesome games in the process and I am really looking forward to using remote play with my future PS4). Now, go on with your life and stop visiting the Vita board if it is such a failure. The amount of time your spend here hating can be spent on appreciating something on another board that you do like.

You must be great guy to mess the Sh*t up at parties.
I have 100% right to talk about a system , did you ever bother to read the FIRST lines of my thread?

"Hi guys , this is gonna be my completely honest and personal opinion based post , so before raging or starting a flame fight , you should know that , its just my opinion"

Seriously , either you don't have eyes or your mentally abnormal person , I feel bad you , real bad.

I think you didn't get your education properly , before flaming on someone else's opinion , look for yourself first , a "NUT".
Not sure if you're a Sony defender , but I can argue at this topic as long as I want to.
Try to report this article baby boy ^_^

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
You must be great guy to mess the Sh*t up at parties.
I have 100% right to talk about a system , did you ever bother to read the FIRST lines of my thread?

"Hi guys , this is gonna be my completely honest and personal opinion based post , so before raging or starting a flame fight , you should know that , its just my opinion"

Seriously , either you don't have eyes or your mentally abnormal person , I feel bad you , real bad.

I think you didn't get your education properly , before flaming on someone else's opinion , look for yourself first , a "NUT".
Not sure if you're a Sony defender , but I can argue at this topic as long as I want to.
Try to report this article baby boy ^_^

I did not flame on your opinion. I did in fact try to say that I respected it, hence why I wrote "You consider it a failure and that's fine". What I am telling you however is that your negative outlook on every suggestion along telling people "I think you didn't get your education properly" is what might trigger a flame war. You do not want to get flamed? Then stop acting like your opinion along with your "research" like "80% of people think that Vita is a fail, 20% are a little bit satisfied" is actually objective. That is what tick people off.

When did I say I was going to report you? I never intended to do that. I just gave you some advice, that is all. For example: I didn't like some of the decisions Microsoft made with the Xbox One. But I don't go to that forum to spread negativity.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/11/17/vita-sales-are-picking-up-thanks-to-ps4-remote-play
Sony is claiming that Vita has been picking up since Remote Play was enabled but don't present any numbers so it might be just them trying to save Vita's name.

Speaking of Vita's name, Arizato has a point. If you gonna walk around and tell everyone how big of a failure the Vita is then uninformed people won't buy a Vita even if there might be few games that they otherwise might be interested in. Which leads to People not buying a Vita thus the sales not picking up. AAA Companies became very money hungry last gen and if they see that sales don't pick up and gamers telling everyone how big of a failure the vita is then you can bet that they wont invest any money into the Vita.
Of course you have all right to do so but by doing that you aren't helping at all.
Just look at the Wii U. Everyone was talking about how huge of a failure that system was, clearly overreacting (me included) but because first party games finally showed up, the Wii U started picking up. And that's Sony's biggest weakness. They don't have Nintendo's first party Power to supply their consoles with enough AAA titles. Titles that will boost peoples opinion on the Vita. Which is why I hope that Sony will show some Vita stuff on their "The Experience" presentation. And Articles like these make me feel like there will be something that we should look forward to.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I did not flame on your opinion. I did in fact try to say that I respected it, hence why I wrote "You consider it a failure and that's fine". What I am telling you however is that your negative outlook on every suggestion along telling people "I think you didn't get your education properly" is what might trigger a flame war. You do not want to get flamed? Then stop acting like your opinion along with your "research" like "80% of people think that Vita is a fail, 20% are a little bit satisfied" is actually objective. That is what tick people off.

When did I say I was going to report you? I never intended to do that. I just gave you some advice, that is all. For example: I didn't like some of the decisions Microsoft made with the Xbox One. But I don't go to that forum to spread negativity.

Very bad short term memory you have boy.
You wrote :
"Now, go on with your life and stop visiting the Vita board if it is such a failure. The amount of time your spend here hating can be spent on appreciating something on another board that you do like."

How could these lines respect my opinion in any way? You're asking me to get out of this board and not to give my opinion , that's what you actually said.
There is actually no way a person would write it after reading the first lines of my thread , you're here to write your opinion on my thread , you can write GO AHEAD , BUT you don't have to bother with my opinion , simply because that's mine.
And as I said 80% of the people are not satisfied , I did not say it without any reason.
Consider the world of portable gamers , now Vita didn't even sell 20% of the 3DS sales ,
that clearly means that 80% of the portable gamers bought 3DS instead of Vita because they weren't satisfied with it and found 3DS a better machine , I hope you got my point.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/11/17/vita-sales-are-picking-up-thanks-to-ps4-remote-play
Sony is claiming that Vita has been picking up since Remote Play was enabled but don't present any numbers so it might be just them trying to save Vita's name.

Speaking of Vita's name, Arizato has a point. If you gonna walk around and tell everyone how big of a failure the Vita is then uninformed people won't buy a Vita even if there might be few games that they otherwise might be interested in. Which leads to People not buying a Vita thus the sales not picking up. AAA Companies became very money hungry last gen and if they see that sales don't pick up and gamers telling everyone how big of a failure the vita is then you can bet that they wont invest any money into the Vita.
Of course you have all right to do so but by doing that you aren't helping at all.
Just look at the Wii U. Everyone was talking about how huge of a failure that system was, clearly overreacting (me included) but because first party games finally showed up, the Wii U started picking up. And that's Sony's biggest weakness. They don't have Nintendo's first party Power to supply their consoles with enough AAA titles. Titles that will boost peoples opinion on the Vita. Which is why I hope that Sony will show some Vita stuff on their "The Experience" presentation. And Articles like these make me feel like there will be something that we should look forward to.

Do you actually think my thread will decrease Vita sales?
People would not watch reviews , would not see games , would not see comparisons and will not buy Vita just because of THIS THREAD?
I'm sorry but I guess I don't need to live on this planet anymore , I'm going to Mars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Well, from what I've heard from my parents, he had a seizure last night, perhaps an epileptic episode, fucking died, had a near death experience, my dad called the paramedics, they showed up, took him to the hospital, and he woke up covered in tubes, and started complaining.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    He couldn't eat until after his MRI, when he had a bomb pop.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What matters now is that he's doing alright.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But you still don't know what it was?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Has he had seizures before?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    apparently stress can cause seizures, my brother had one during a test once
    never had one before that, and never had one since
  • Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123:
    Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?
    @Veho for those that want to
    experience being sonic the hedgehog
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, you mean
    furries.
    +1
    well, sonic fans are a whole separate thing from furries
    like bronys
    sonic porn is too weird even for me
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    bruh
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    guys how do i delete a post
    you don't
    you can report it and request deletion
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Also, no, that was his first time having a seizure, and hopefully the last
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ea play raised priced to $6 a month lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same with uremum, she's now $2 a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also seizures come and and go they don't have an off switch like that it all depends
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Also seizures come and and go they don't have an off switch like that it all depends