Games requiring HorizonOS 17

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So one of the games that I play started requiring HorizonOS 17 to launch... Has AMS for it been released already or do I still need to wait?

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No game does require it. Games that have updates requires it. Most of them can be probably bypassed with those "skip version" checks in a lot of installers.
The problem is that the game requires connectivity to nintendo.net, if I installed the update using Tinfoil, that would essentially put a target on me saying "NINTENDO, BAN ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

Djakku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea what game you're talking about but if a game REQUIRES online connectivity, and you install it via a title manager, you're asking for a ban

Reactions: BigOnYa

Djakku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you update atmosphere to the latest version Before updating your sysMMC?
Good thing you had a nand backup but yeah, if you're planning to update to FW17, make sure your have the lastest atmosphere, SciresM instroduced a fix for the brinking in the new release.

So even if you didn't had a nand backup, if you have the latest atmosphere, boot it and it will fix the issue with save files
More info if you're interested :

Reactions: rave420

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Now that my NAND has been restored, can someone tell me how do I get my SysMMC stuff back? A backup and restore of the SD card only preserved my EmuMMC content...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: