Need assistance - boot issue.

Lilphish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Getting error code 2002-3005 and switch will not boot past Nintendo logo. I can get into hecate. Atmosphere was upgraded to 1.62 and the system is upgraded to 17.0.1 I even completely tried wiping the device in maintenance mode. Is this completely bricked or is there a way to fix it? This is a day 1 launch switch and I've never had issues like this. I found the issue online and sciresM says this: Yeah, this isn't an atmosphere issue. Seek support on discord. You'll need to wipe your console (and do so in a way that doesn't trigger the 17.x save issue). Not sure how to do this. Any advice?

Last edited by Lilphish,

LuigiGad

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm guessing with an unpatched v1 you don't have an internal modchip, but you do use RCM bug. If you are stuck with the Nintendo logo in the original way, you have a hardware problem.

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Last edited by impeeza,

LuigiGad

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm guessing with an unpatched v1 you don't have an internal modchip, but you do use RCM bug. If you are stuck with the Nintendo logo in the original way, you have a hardware problem.
or you fiddled with the emmc, in that case you can try using lockpick rcm and attempt an unbrick level 1

Reactions: impeeza

Lilphish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
OK, boot Hekate and enter to NYX pressing VOL-, tap "Console Info" (top right) then tap HW & fuses (Bottom left) and last select ! CAL 0 Info (top center) if you don't mind, take a screenshot and share with us.

verify the Serial Number is the same number on the sticker at bottom of console.

Then please show us the contents of the files:

SD:/exosphere.ini
SD:/atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini

in order to analyze your problem.

Lilphish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
OK, boot Hekate and enter to NYX pressing VOL-, tap "Console Info" (top right) then tap HW & fuses (Bottom left) and last select ! CAL 0 Info (top center) if you don't mind, take a screenshot and share with us.

verify the Serial Number is the same number on the sticker at bottom of console.

Then please show us the contents of the files:

SD:/exosphere.ini
SD:/atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini

in order to analyze your problem.
I was getting ready to send everything and am realizing I don't have a system_settings.ini file.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I was getting ready to send everything and am realizing I don't have a system_settings.ini file.
Cool that could be your problem rename this to system_settings.ini (remove the txt extension) and copy it to SD:/atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini iF YOU USE WINDOWS, BE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE HIDDEN THE FILE EXTENSIONS.

Reboot your console and try again.
Post automatically merged:

On Windows File Explorer, select "View" ribbon, then options and change folder and search options
1708852045189.png

on the Folder Options select "View" Tab and be sure the "Hide extensions for known file types" IS NOT CHECKED
1708852089292.png

So you can see all the file extensions:

1708852307608.png

Attachments

• system_settings.ini.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by impeeza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo