Hacking Homebrew Homebrew app Games Randonmy Crash in Nintendont

AetheralMeowstic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still an issue in older versions?
It only started happening when BBA emulation was added
Post automatically merged:

Problem is, I play PSO, so reverting isn't an option for me

I can't simply choose between stability and BBA emulation, I happen to need BOTH.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
100% direct Nintendot success & that's with both NKit & Ciso formats.
Keeping it simple works better. Pushing limits ? Nah, in another life perhaps ;)
People do expect so much from a Wii & it's apps. If only we lived in a perfect world :(

Reactions: jeannotte

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Welp, games randomly crash even with RiiConnect24 TURNED OFF

Nintendont is officially USELESS until this issue is fixed.

And no, I can't go without proper BBA emulation, since that's REQUIRED to play PSO in Online Mode
Did you fully uninstall RiiConnect24? Presumably the patches themselves are the issue, simply turning it off won't be enough since the patches are still there.
If you can get it to work without RIiConnect24 installed, you always have the option of running a neek emuNAND without RiiConnect24 on it, and use Nintendont there, and using RiiConnect24 on your main NAND (or vice versa)

AetheralMeowstic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you fully uninstall RiiConnect24? Presumably the patches themselves are the issue, simply turning it off won't be enough since the patches are still there.
If you can get it to work without RIiConnect24 installed, you always have the option of running a neek emuNAND without RiiConnect24 on it, and use Nintendont there, and using RiiConnect24 on your main NAND (or vice versa)
How do I set up a neek emuNAND?

Edit: Never mind, I can't. I don't have access to a PC of any kind at the moment

Last edited by AetheralMeowstic,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Edit: Never mind, I can't. I don't have access to a PC of any kind at the moment
USB Loader GX can create the NAND dump in the correct format, as well as that you need the neek2o files, you may be able to use a smartphone with a microSD slot to put the files on.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Got an emuNAND set up, how do I use my existing Gamecube savefiles?
If your emuNAND is on USB, your GC games and saves need to be on SD as (most) homebrew won't be able to access USB at the same time as neek2o. But other than that, it should just work.
I'm not sure if the opposite also applies to emuNAND on SD (it seems like SD card is always accessible regardless, from what I could gather, but I have not been able to find definite confirmation of that)

AetheralMeowstic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your emuNAND is on USB, your GC games and saves need to be on SD as homebrew won't be able to access USB at the same time as neek. But other than that, it should just work.
I'm not sure if the opposite also applies to emuNAND on SD.
...I have Gamecube games on both, so I'll need one emuNAND for PSO and PSO II, and another for all other Gamecube games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol