• Likes 1

abda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Okay, there are a lot of games we want/need on the switch and think will work on its joy-cons or the fact that it plays on a handheld!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games I want for the switch are:
Beat Saber! (I really want Beat Saber because I think the Joy-Cons are going to work very well with how the sabers work)
Tomodachi Life 2! (
I was really blown away with how Tomodachi Life 2 worked and I enjoyed it for a while but sadly got bored of it after unlocking everything, so I think if they add more content by adding more stores and space, this game would be amazing and would work perfectly)
Papers, Please (
Where should I start? This game was the cure of boredom for me and a fair amount of replayability with immigration policies heh..)
Wii Sports/Sports Resort Sequel (
Wii Sports! One of the best games ever to test the Wiimote's capabilities, this game had amazing 5 sports games and utilized the motion controls in a very good way, but then Wii Sports Resort got into the fight and had a new MotionPlus adapter that fixed every issue the old Wiimote had and all the games played beautifully and in a very "responsive" way for me. Imagine how good the joy-cons will work with a sequel.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any suggestions please reply to this and tell me! I would love to see what you guys want for the switch.

Reactions: hippy dave

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The JoyCons don't have accurate 6DOF tracking (no cameras or anything like that) so they wouldn't work well for Beat Saber, not without additional hardware anyway.

Reactions: abda

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Monster Train. Played it alot in gamepass but this kind of games should be available on switch. In handheld mode it will be more enjoyable.

Reactions: abda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty are you a family guy fan?\