GameboyNick0100607

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
Since I played Kaizo Mario Galaxy 2 I had a fable for really hard (Kaizo) games. And today I want to play that game again, the problem is, I already sold my Wii console, thats why I want to try playing it on the Switch.
Now my question:
Is it possible to edit the code of the game file (.iso), ectually to run it on the Switch (so converting it to a .nsp) and control the game trough the Switch joy-cons (rewrite the control settings)? I don’t know How to edit it that it changes in this way I described, but firstly I only want to know if it would be possible.

Thanks in forward.

Reactions: cloud-strife777

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Mario 3D All Stars

For Super Mario 64 they are using emulator, for other games they are running on recompiled code so it is compatible with ARM. Switch is not using the same architecture as Wii, so don't expect running Wii games on Switch without emulator or access to source code.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might be able to get Dolphin for Android working on Switch, but it's fairly underpowered so this probably won't work well.
Recent video: . Have skimmed not watched in detail, but seems to have instructions.

Reactions: GameboyNick0100607

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts