Games gone after A9LH setup

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by eugene222, May 19, 2016.

1. eugene222
    OP

eugene222 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Gambia, The
    So I installed A9LH but all my games are not visible anymore.
    I followed this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
    Before I did this I had sysnand 9.2 with no nnid and emunand 11.0 with my nnid.

I started at part 3 of the guide because I already had emunand.
    At the end I used my emuNAND_original.bin as sysnand and not the formatted one.
    Im still connected with my nnid so I think that the correct nand file was used.
    I made sure that the games are in the correct folder on the sd(the one with random numbers which was last modified).

I used google and forum search to find possible solutions, but nothing so far, so I hope you can help me.

Thanks

2. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

Sep 17, 2010
    Belfast
    if you restored the correct nand games will be there, are you sure you didnt save the nand backup as the wrong filename

Harvest God likes this.
  3. eugene222
    OP

eugene222 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Thanks for your reply, but that was not the case.
    I figured it out. It was the wrong folder I used. It was a folder which had an older timestamp than the others. I did not saw at first that the 3ds clock was messed up and caused all this problems.

4. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    So you didnt move the correct sd card backup over? I was about to suggest that when I saw this post but got distracted xD