Games gift ideas

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by ackers, Nov 24, 2007.

Nov 24, 2007

Games gift ideas by ackers at 4:07 PM (715 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ackers
    OP

Member ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I'm wondering what to buy my mum for xmas this year and thought a game on the 360 would be nice. She likes first-person shooters and has no interest in online play. Bioshock is the only game we got on the 360. She might like Mass Effect and maybe Scene It?. Does anyone have any recommendations? Heh I might even ask her... but that would spoil the surprise......

2. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    When I saw the topic title I was thinking: She'd have a blast with XBLA then I read that she likes FPSs... get her The Orange Box [​IMG]

3. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    I'm with lagman. The Orange Box is the perfect gift for an FPS fan. The puzzle-fun of portal, the legendarity (I'm inventing new words! [​IMG] ) of Half-Life 2 and its expansions, and the endless multiplayer fun of Team Fortress 2.

4. ackers
    OP

Member ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    That's actually a really good idea! She likes Half-Life a lot and to have the others chucked into it would be perfect. Thx guys, glad I made this thread [​IMG]

5. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    Your mum sounds awesome. Can I trade [​IMG] How much is the Orange box in the UK(and US). Its about 80AUD here