Games Freeze

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by keagan2, Oct 12, 2010.

1. keagan2
    OP

keagan2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2008
    Australia
    Ok so i hadn't used my wii in about 3 weeks or so and today when i turned it on none of my games would load from my HDD. I have tried CFG Usb loader and USB loader Gx a neither of them work. I have also tried formatting my drive and tried both NTFS and WBFS partitions but neither worked. I don't know what to do this just happened all of a sudden.

P.S. I know its not the HDD as a brand new one i got yesterday doesn't work either.

2. yurmy

yurmy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2010
    United States
    Maybe you've got a corrupt ios? Do you have a sd card to determine that it's not a hdd/usb issue? I'd put a game on a sd and use CFG to check and see if it will load. Which cios are you using and what base? Have you tried a different cios? Could be the one you're using is corrupt, try a different one. Try reinstalling the given cios. Lastly have you tried a different usb CABLE? The cable could be the issue and it would make both hdd's seem problematic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice