Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Every weekend in March, Microsoft will be discounting Games on Demand for Windows titles, kicking things off with 75% off the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham Asylum this Friday through Monday.

Perhaps Microsoft's Games on Demand program for Windows isn't getting as much attention as the company hoped, or maybe they just feel like passing out the savings. Either way, PC gamers win, unless of course they've already picked up Arkham Asylum at full price, in which case...oops.

Right now Batman: Arkham Asylum sells for $49.99 via the service, but tomorrow through Monday, March 1, Games on Demand for Windows is discounting the title by 75%. By my calculations, that's somewhere around $12.50. That's a damn fine discount.

After this weekend, Microsoft will be discounting a different Games on Demand title every weekend in March, so you might want to check your Games for Windows Live account every Friday, just in case you missed something.

http://kotaku.com/5480395/windows-games-on...s-arkham-asylum

Pretty good deal for those who want to buy it. I'll be keen to see what else they have in the coming weeks.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Too bad that they have too few games on there for it to be interesting. And the ones that they do have there that are interesting I already have :/

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Too bad that they have too few games on there for it to be interesting. And the ones that they do have there that are interesting I already have :/
Was just looking over what they have and there isn't anything I want that I don't already have.

Promotions like this is a good start I guess but they need to offer something else, something Steam doesn't have.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up!

Here's hoping they either have Fallout GOTY or all the expansion packs on sale one of the weekends...

Xanthious

Scratch & Sniff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats an awesome price on what might of been the best game to come out last year. Sadly I avoid Games for Windows titles. Xbox Live is a hell of a thing but trying to force PC gamers to accept a half baked version of it doesn't work for me. Steam has a much better set up and M$ will be hard pressed to compete with them anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1