Games For Windows - On Demand. 75% Off Batman: AA

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Hadrian, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    http://kotaku.com/5480395/windows-games-on...s-arkham-asylum

Pretty good deal for those who want to buy it. I'll be keen to see what else they have in the coming weeks.

2. Minox

Minox I did it

Supervisor
    Aug 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Too bad that they have too few games on there for it to be interesting. And the ones that they do have there that are interesting I already have :/

3. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Was just looking over what they have and there isn't anything I want that I don't already have.

Promotions like this is a good start I guess but they need to offer something else, something Steam doesn't have.

4. moose3

moose3 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2006
    United States
    NC
    Thanks for the heads up!

Here's hoping they either have Fallout GOTY or all the expansion packs on sale one of the weekends...

5. Xanthious

Xanthious Scratch & Sniff

Sep 19, 2003
    United States
    Go Notre Dame !!
    Thats an awesome price on what might of been the best game to come out last year. Sadly I avoid Games for Windows titles. Xbox Live is a hell of a thing but trying to force PC gamers to accept a half baked version of it doesn't work for me. Steam has a much better set up and M$ will be hard pressed to compete with them anytime soon.