Games For Windows - On Demand. 75% Off Batman: AA

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Hadrian, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    http://kotaku.com/5480395/windows-games-on...s-arkham-asylum

Pretty good deal for those who want to buy it. I'll be keen to see what else they have in the coming weeks.

2. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Too bad that they have too few games on there for it to be interesting. And the ones that they do have there that are interesting I already have :/

3. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Was just looking over what they have and there isn't anything I want that I don't already have.

Promotions like this is a good start I guess but they need to offer something else, something Steam doesn't have.

4. moose3

Member moose3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks for the heads up!

Here's hoping they either have Fallout GOTY or all the expansion packs on sale one of the weekends...

5. Xanthious

Member Xanthious Scratch & Sniff

United States
    Thats an awesome price on what might of been the best game to come out last year. Sadly I avoid Games for Windows titles. Xbox Live is a hell of a thing but trying to force PC gamers to accept a half baked version of it doesn't work for me. Steam has a much better set up and M$ will be hard pressed to compete with them anytime soon.