Games don't loading

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Enlapse, May 6, 2016.

1. Enlapse
    OP

Enlapse GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2014
    Good evening, guys.

Well, after doing everything said in various tutorials, I got to the loadiine screen (the one which you can select the games). As to that part, all worked fine: First, I ran the kExploit, then again, went to the browser and loaded HBL. Finally, selected "Loadiine" and ran it.
    That's okay, but when I try to run Pikmin 3 (I select it, then the launch options screen appears, I set all as default and even the launch type to Mii Maker), the "Loading" bar appears, and after a couple MILIseconds, it disappears and the Loadiine grid appears as if it was launched (everything exactly the same, and I can re-run the game, but the same happen, over and over). Why is this happening? Is there something I did wrong? Maybe it's the backup that it's not correct?

To run the kExploit and loadiine, I tried local server (localhost/blarg.php), then wiiubru.com AND (because the game wasn't working. The same problem), loadiine.ovh then loadiine.ovh again. Both of the ways, took me to HBL first, then from the list, I selected Loadiine.

Here is everything I use:
    Wii U: 5.5.1
    Region: Europe
    Loadiine GX2 0.3 (this release)
    HBL 1.2 RC3 (this release)

SD paths:
    /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher
    /wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data

/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/code
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/content
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/meta
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/system
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/system/02

I think that's everything I need. If there is any doubt, please ask, but I don't know why does the loading bar appear a few miliseconds then disappear like if nothing happened.

Thank you in advance.

2. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    code / content and meta folders should be in your games root folder.. not in a data folder.

/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/code/
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/content/
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/meta/

Enlapse and fiveighteen like this.
  3. fiveighteen

fiveighteen High Hopes and Low Expectations

Jun 30, 2008
    United States
    You don't need the data and system folders. Take the code, content, and meta folders and put them at:

/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/code
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/content
    /wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/meta

EDIT: ninja'd

pwsincd and Enlapse like this.
  4. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    those posts are almost identical :)

Enlapse likes this.
  5. Enlapse
    OP

Enlapse GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2014
    Thank you for the quick answers. I will try. What an easy solution and silly problem if that's the answer...

I will try it right now! Thank you very much.

6. Don21

Don21 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    Zuid Holland
    Some games didn't work at mine place, so first i did was entering ID in the folder.
    Next thing is the beautifull program Loadiine SD loader. After doing those 2 things i got 90% of my games working. Goodluck. Don't really know if you can only use 1 of them. I think the program automatic generates the id for you when extract to SD so.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-sd-card-installer.408723/

7. rasputin

rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    update to the latest nightly, I'm pretty sure i read pikmin 3 got fixed because in the last few nightless it got broke

8. deathnote03

deathnote03 Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    Morocco
    when I try to run just dance 2017 (I select it, then the launch options screen appears, I set all as default and even the launch type to Mii Maker), the "Loading" bar appears, and after a couple MILIseconds, it disappears and the Loadiine grid appears as if it was launched (everything exactly the same, and I can re-run the game, but the same happen, over and over).
    in.game folder the files like that ther isn t a code or meta or meta folder ther is a lot of files .app and .hr3 and 1 .tik

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

plz why just dance 2017 doesn t got code and meta folder
    that interempt the launchig

9. LaPingas

LaPingas FGC Monster

Nov 2, 2016
    Israel
    Armada's Mustache
    Wow what a bump.
    Don't even use loadiine, it's outdated. Use wup installer