Hacking Games don't loading

Enlapse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening, guys.

Well, after doing everything said in various tutorials, I got to the loadiine screen (the one which you can select the games). As to that part, all worked fine: First, I ran the kExploit, then again, went to the browser and loaded HBL. Finally, selected "Loadiine" and ran it.
That's okay, but when I try to run Pikmin 3 (I select it, then the launch options screen appears, I set all as default and even the launch type to Mii Maker), the "Loading" bar appears, and after a couple MILIseconds, it disappears and the Loadiine grid appears as if it was launched (everything exactly the same, and I can re-run the game, but the same happen, over and over). Why is this happening? Is there something I did wrong? Maybe it's the backup that it's not correct?

To run the kExploit and loadiine, I tried local server (localhost/blarg.php), then wiiubru.com AND (because the game wasn't working. The same problem), loadiine.ovh then loadiine.ovh again. Both of the ways, took me to HBL first, then from the list, I selected Loadiine.

Here is everything I use:
Wii U: 5.5.1
Region: Europe
Loadiine GX2 0.3 (this release)
HBL 1.2 RC3 (this release)

SD paths:
/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher
/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data

/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/code
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/content
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/meta
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/system
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/system/02

I think that's everything I need. If there is any doubt, please ask, but I don't know why does the loading bar appear a few miliseconds then disappear like if nothing happened.

Thank you in advance.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Good evening, guys.

Well, after doing everything said in various tutorials, I got to the loadiine screen (the one which you can select the games). As to that part, all worked fine: First, I ran the kExploit, then again, went to the browser and loaded HBL. Finally, selected "Loadiine" and ran it.
That's okay, but when I try to run Pikmin 3 (I select it, then the launch options screen appears, I set all as default and even the launch type to Mii Maker), the "Loading" bar appears, and after a couple MILIseconds, it disappears and the Loadiine grid appears as if it was launched (everything exactly the same, and I can re-run the game, but the same happen, over and over). Why is this happening? Is there something I did wrong? Maybe it's the backup that it's not correct?

To run the kExploit and loadiine, I tried local server (localhost/blarg.php), then wiiubru.com AND (because the game wasn't working. The same problem), loadiine.ovh then loadiine.ovh again. Both of the ways, took me to HBL first, then from the list, I selected Loadiine.

Here is everything I use:
Wii U: 5.5.1
Region: Europe
Loadiine GX2 0.3 (this release)
HBL 1.2 RC3 (this release)

SD paths:
/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher
/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data

/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/code
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/content
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/data/meta
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/system
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/system/02

I think that's everything I need. If there is any doubt, please ask, but I don't know why does the loading bar appear a few miliseconds then disappear like if nothing happened.

Thank you in advance.
code / content and meta folders should be in your games root folder.. not in a data folder.

/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/code/
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/content/
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/meta/

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need the data and system folders. Take the code, content, and meta folders and put them at:

/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/code
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/content
/wiiu/games/Pikmin 3 [AC3P01]/meta

EDIT: ninja'd

Reactions: pwsincd and Enlapse

Enlapse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for the quick answers. I will try. What an easy solution and silly problem if that's the answer...

I will try it right now! Thank you very much.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some games didn't work at mine place, so first i did was entering ID in the folder.
Next thing is the beautifull program Loadiine SD loader. After doing those 2 things i got 90% of my games working. Goodluck. Don't really know if you can only use 1 of them. I think the program automatic generates the id for you when extract to SD so.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-sd-card-installer.408723/

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update to the latest nightly, I'm pretty sure i read pikmin 3 got fixed because in the last few nightless it got broke

deathnote03

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
when I try to run just dance 2017 (I select it, then the launch options screen appears, I set all as default and even the launch type to Mii Maker), the "Loading" bar appears, and after a couple MILIseconds, it disappears and the Loadiine grid appears as if it was launched (everything exactly the same, and I can re-run the game, but the same happen, over and over).
in.game folder the files like that ther isn t a code or meta or meta folder ther is a lot of files .app and .hr3 and 1 .tik

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

plz why just dance 2017 doesn t got code and meta folder
that interempt the launchig

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
when I try to run just dance 2017 (I select it, then the launch options screen appears, I set all as default and even the launch type to Mii Maker), the "Loading" bar appears, and after a couple MILIseconds, it disappears and the Loadiine grid appears as if it was launched (everything exactly the same, and I can re-run the game, but the same happen, over and over).
in.game folder the files like that ther isn t a code or meta or meta folder ther is a lot of files .app and .hr3 and 1 .tik

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

plz why just dance 2017 doesn t got code and meta folder
that interempt the launchig
Wow what a bump.
Don't even use loadiine, it's outdated. Use wup installer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: