Hardware Gamecube memory cards

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just getting into playing some Gamecube games on my Wii and discovered I need to buy a memory card. I can find the 16MB cards for really cheap, but is that going to be enough? I've got 6 games: Double Dash, Toadstool Tour, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Paper Mario.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GBAtemp29 said:
I'm just getting into playing some Gamecube games on my Wii and discovered I need to buy a memory card. I can find the 16MB cards for really cheap, but is that going to be enough? I've got 6 games: Double Dash, Toadstool Tour, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Paper Mario.
That's enough! 16MB = 251 blocks. 1 Game = 10 blocks max. So take a 16MB memory card and you can save everything with all extras and (nearly
wink2.gif
) no limit!

D

Deleted User

FIX94 said:
GBAtemp29 said:
That's enough! 16MB = 251 blocks. 1 Game = 10 blocks max. So take a 16MB memory card and you can save everything with all extras and (nearly
wink2.gif
) no limit!

If He Decides To Get Pokemon Colosseum, He Will Need A Bigger One, One That Has 49 Blocks

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
if you get any The Sims games, you are fucked.

that's about 200~ blocks

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the warning about the Sims games. Sounds like I should check into the memory requirements when picking up new games. For now though, I've got plenty to keep my busy.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated