gamecube launcher wii homebrew

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by takun32, Apr 3, 2009.

1. takun32
    OP

takun32 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2007
    Canada
    ok ive got the games working perfectly. but the games i had in my gamecube memory card doesn't load. for example i have save files from wind waker and twilight princess on the gamecube. and when i load up the backed up games in gamecube launcher in homebrew channel it doesnt recognize the save files. anyways i created a new save file. i checked the memory card after finishing the game. and it seems that i have 2 slot 1 zelda save files on both WW and TP. is there a way to make the games recognize the save files?

help

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    what MIOS do you have installed?
    Older versions of wiigators create (and load) corrupted saves

3. takun32
    OP

takun32 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2007
    Canada
    i just installed the one that came with it.

4. nickarcos

nickarcos Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2010
    Brazil
    dear, I bought a memory card game cube Logic 3 128MB, it recognizes the beginning and once in a while to recognize. I use external HD wiiflow. You know what can this happening? Is there Mios I install to solve this?
    He recognizes the memory card and asks me to format, I click yes, and he says that you can not format.
    What may be happening?
    Sorry by my english.

hug

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice