gamecube launcher wii homebrew

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by takun32, Apr 3, 2009.

Apr 3, 2009

gamecube launcher wii homebrew by takun32 at 4:24 PM (1,264 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. takun32
    OP

Member takun32 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    ok ive got the games working perfectly. but the games i had in my gamecube memory card doesn't load. for example i have save files from wind waker and twilight princess on the gamecube. and when i load up the backed up games in gamecube launcher in homebrew channel it doesnt recognize the save files. anyways i created a new save file. i checked the memory card after finishing the game. and it seems that i have 2 slot 1 zelda save files on both WW and TP. is there a way to make the games recognize the save files?

help

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    what MIOS do you have installed?
    Older versions of wiigators create (and load) corrupted saves

3. takun32
    OP

Member takun32 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i just installed the one that came with it.

4. nickarcos

Newcomer nickarcos Newbie

Brazil
    dear, I bought a memory card game cube Logic 3 128MB, it recognizes the beginning and once in a while to recognize. I use external HD wiiflow. You know what can this happening? Is there Mios I install to solve this?
    He recognizes the memory card and asks me to format, I click yes, and he says that you can not format.
    What may be happening?
    Sorry by my english.

hug