Hacking gamecube black screen, no settings work

wobuffet3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, im new here so sorry if i make anyone mad if this has been posted somewhere or whatnot
i got an hdd (2tb) the other day and i put some wii and gamecube games on it. for the gamecube i have a fat32 partition with all the games on it. whenever i boot up a gamecube game, there's a black screen (wii games work fine) and no matter what setting i change, nothing makes the game actually work. i took the disc out that was in it and still nothing.
it happened awhile ago when i had an 8gb usb stick and 1 gcn game. one day it simply stopped loading (rip animal crossing) and i couldnt get it to work.
it didnt work before when i simply put the games on there and still not after i put them in the dm toolbox (optimised format, auto align)
i installed DIOSMIOS_2.6.wad with ios236 and still nothing. i've tried video settings and path settings and partition settings and everything and not even my friend who's wiser than me when it comes to this stuff doesnt know what to do.
can somebody help me please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja...