gamecube black screen, no settings work

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by wobuffet3, Feb 16, 2013.

Feb 16, 2013
  1. wobuffet3
    OP

Newcomer wobuffet3 Newbie

United States
    hi, im new here so sorry if i make anyone mad if this has been posted somewhere or whatnot
    i got an hdd (2tb) the other day and i put some wii and gamecube games on it. for the gamecube i have a fat32 partition with all the games on it. whenever i boot up a gamecube game, there's a black screen (wii games work fine) and no matter what setting i change, nothing makes the game actually work. i took the disc out that was in it and still nothing.
    it happened awhile ago when i had an 8gb usb stick and 1 gcn game. one day it simply stopped loading (rip animal crossing) and i couldnt get it to work.
    it didnt work before when i simply put the games on there and still not after i put them in the dm toolbox (optimised format, auto align)
    i installed DIOSMIOS_2.6.wad with ios236 and still nothing. i've tried video settings and path settings and partition settings and everything and not even my friend who's wiser than me when it comes to this stuff doesnt know what to do.
    can somebody help me please?

2. luke9511

Member luke9511 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what loader are you using? make sure you have the latest version of your usb loader