Gamecube backup launcher

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by thegre8t1ne, Dec 30, 2010.

Dec 30, 2010

Gamecube backup launcher by thegre8t1ne at 10:01 AM (2,342 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. thegre8t1ne
    OP

Newcomer thegre8t1ne Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hiya. I installed the Gamecube Backup Launcher today.

Hi Guy's

- I have a 4.3E softmodded wii MIOS REV20, I play Wii backups successfully.
    - Installed Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 in the following way
    - Homebrew Channel -> MIOS installer (click X, for disc channel compatibility, click A: Patch)
    problem is it didnt work, i kept on getting a badhash error so it wouldnt run! so i download cios rev20 and patched it that way, still no luck.

I tried downloading the wad fies manually and install them through wad manager with still no luck! i really need help!

I downloaded the latest neogama and still not working. As you can see i am very new to this and i have only owned the wii for about 2 weeks now and I could really use some help as i have tried every guide i could find on youtube and here with no luck! im really in need of some help an dwould appreciate any! if some one can talk me though the steps from scratch? or tell me where im going wrong i would really really appreciate the help!

Thanks in advance!

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    you need mios v4 to patch it .Download it from ModMii

3. Kaosu-Noko

Newcomer Kaosu-Noko Member

United States
    you need a CMIOS what your using is CIOS Rev 20 which is for wii. Follow This guide to install a cMIOS then get neogamma R9 Beta 47. and use that or you can use gamecube backup launcher doesnt really matter.

4. thegre8t1ne
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the reply, but i cant find the link to the download>? and once i have it what am i supposed to do with it? im pretty sure i tried a version of mios with no luck. i was just wondering doese it have to be mios? and why v4?

Sorry for the questions.

Thanks

5. chop

Member chop GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Is your Wii brand new? if so It won't play back-up's no matter what.
    If you've got yourself a second hand wii follow the guide in the Neogamma thread

6. thegre8t1ne
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thnaks for all the help guys really appreciate it!

I will follow that guide tonite, any idea why i kept on getting a badhash when i tried network install on v4 on mios installer?