Homebrew Gamecube backup launcher

thegre8t1ne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya. I installed the Gamecube Backup Launcher today.

Hi Guy's

- I have a 4.3E softmodded wii MIOS REV20, I play Wii backups successfully.
- Installed Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 in the following way
- Homebrew Channel -> MIOS installer (click X, for disc channel compatibility, click A: Patch)
problem is it didnt work, i kept on getting a badhash error so it wouldnt run! so i download cios rev20 and patched it that way, still no luck.

I tried downloading the wad fies manually and install them through wad manager with still no luck! i really need help!

I downloaded the latest neogama and still not working. As you can see i am very new to this and i have only owned the wii for about 2 weeks now and I could really use some help as i have tried every guide i could find on youtube and here with no luck! im really in need of some help an dwould appreciate any! if some one can talk me though the steps from scratch? or tell me where im going wrong i would really really appreciate the help!

Thanks in advance!

thegre8t1ne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Porobu said:
you need mios v4 to patch it .Download it from ModMii

Thanks for the reply, but i cant find the link to the download>? and once i have it what am i supposed to do with it? im pretty sure i tried a version of mios with no luck. i was just wondering doese it have to be mios? and why v4?

Sorry for the questions.

Thanks

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
thegre8t1ne said:
As you can see i am very new to this and i have only owned the wii for about 2 weeks now
Thanks in advance!

Is your Wii brand new? if so It won't play back-up's no matter what.
If you've got yourself a second hand wii follow the guide in the Neogamma thread

thegre8t1ne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
chop said:
thegre8t1ne said:
As you can see i am very new to this and i have only owned the wii for about 2 weeks now
Thanks in advance!

Is your Wii brand new? if so It won't play back-up's no matter what.
If you've got yourself a second hand wii follow the guide in the Neogamma thread

Thnaks for all the help guys really appreciate it!

I will follow that guide tonite, any idea why i kept on getting a badhash when i tried network install on v4 on mios installer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: