Hacking Gamecube Backup Launcher Problem (Black and White+Scrolling)

purehavok1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all, Is there any possible way to fix this problem?

When i launch Resident Evil (U) from Backup Launcher Gamma 0.3 it shows the warning screen for about 3 seconds and then goes black...
frown.gif

I tried the PAL version of Resident Evil and everything is scrolling up the screen and in black and white.
dry.gif

Note: Forcing NTSC doesn't work either.

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use the search feature as I asked this question recently. Bottom line, i was having this issue b/c the latest backup software always puts things into PAL and I was on a ntsc television. It should still work though by just pressing A (I was using a multi disk). If not , I would go back down to the version before the latest.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
purehavok1 said:
Hi all, Is there any possible way to fix this problem?

When i launch Resident Evil (U) from Backup Launcher Gamma 0.3 it shows the warning screen for about 3 seconds and then goes black...
frown.gif

I tried the PAL version of Resident Evil and everything is scrolling up the screen and in black and white.
dry.gif

Note: Forcing NTSC doesn't work either.
You speak about gamecube and Gamma backup launcher and that just totally different things....
So What are you taking about?
Are you playing Madword (joke)
If you speak about gamecube and gamecube backup launcher I suggest you to use cMIOSrev3 installer with wiigator launcher AND launch game with B button (it's the way I've higher compatibility with ntsc games on my pal wii)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro