1. Endurion_Jr

Endurion_Jr Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    @dkotu can you plz share your ini file? I somehow messed up my settings :wacko:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  2. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

@dkotu have you tried Mario sunshine and galaxy?

3. CPG

CPG Yes, Rico, Kaboom.

Canada
    Its scary to see how much emulation has evolved. :O

CatmanFan and Csmrcc like this.
  4. Csmrcc

Csmrcc GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Pleasantly scary

CPG likes this.
  5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Not having much luck finding anything that is fully playable with barely any slowdowns. The only one i found so far is Paper Mario TTYD (Super Paper Mario works well too from the little testing I did, but major slowdowns in town - didnt test past the beginning of 1-1 so its possible it has more slowdown issues later)
    It gets slowdowns to 25 fps sometimes at 40% cpu clock speed override, mostly in areas where there is a lot going on, if you move a bit offscreen it goes back to full speed. Battles are full speed. About 5 hours in and still working great.

This is with 2x internal res (so the game actually looks pretty good on the 720p screen) on Switch Android. "Quick" performance profile (1.4ghz/768mhz)

Mario Kart Double Dash also runs pretty great. But anything Wii is far too slow, runs at like half framerate, and choppy even with 40% cpu clock override.

My experience is a bit different. Mario Galaxy was completely unplayable. Super Mario Sunshine is playable at 40% emulated cpu clock speed, if you don't mind the FPS drops to 15-20 after you get out of the intro area. But technically playable.
    Super Paper Mario runs well though. Not perfect. A lot of slowdowns in town, but seems to work well in area 1-1.
    Didn't seem to make any difference if i used MMJ build. Is there a later version than what is available on their GitHub? https://github.com/weihuoya/dolphin/releases
    I heard they had to remove some releases from their GitHub, because they didn't provide source and were breaking the GPL license, that's why I'm asking.
    If you have a later version can you send it to me?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Csmrcc likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulation, GameCube, Switch