kay_1050

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I was play Ghost Trick : Phantom Detective.The story, puzzles and gaming of course was SUPERB
yaynds.gif
.I want to play game like that again.
can you suggest me what NDS game title should i get next?
unsure.gif

I dont care the gaming style or how awful the graphic was but the one i looking for is the interesting story.

Please give your comment. Thanks
shy.gif
*sorry for my bad engrish*

kay_1050

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems too many Ace Attorney series in market.

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney
Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth

can you recommended for newbies like me for Ace Attorney?(i mean between these 3 titles)

As for 999
its really awesome..thanks guys.

for Layton series
i tried for an hour on the bus.The puzzle is quite easy at first then 50-55 minutes later,i feel like my brain twisted backside.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suggest you play the Phoenix Wright games first than go onto either Apollo Justice or Miles Edgeworth as they were the original games. AJ is a continuation the PW saga whilst ME is a spin off with its own story.

I also suggest playing Trace Memory, Hotel Dusk and Last Window. The latter two are excellent.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Play the Phoenix Wright in this way, atleast what i'd do

PW:Ace Attorney - > PW: Justice For All -> PW: Trials and Tribulations - > Apollo Justice -> Miles Edgeworth

im currently on the 2nd game, Justice For All, im on the last case :b

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MaxNuker said:

PW:Ace Attorney - > PW: Justice For All -> PW: Trials and Tribulations - > Apollo Justice -> Miles Edgeworth

Oh and expect to have to make notes on all of the cases in the AA series (Like I do), or use a walk-through (EASY MODO!?). If you forget something in the later court cases you're pretty much ****ed if you haven't done that.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nimbus said:
MaxNuker said:

Oh and expect to have to make notes on all of the cases in the AA series (Like I do), or use a walk-through (EASY MODO!?). If you forget something in the later court cases you're pretty much ****ed if you haven't done that.

What are you talking about? The game doesn't let you proceed unless you fulfil a determined path i.e. if you don't get item A than you can forget about progressing to the court case.

kay_1050

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
I suggest you play the Phoenix Wright games first than go onto either Apollo Justice or Miles Edgeworth as they were the original games. AJ is a continuation the PW saga whilst ME is a spin off with its own story.

I also suggest playing Trace Memory, Hotel Dusk and Last Window. The latter two are excellent.

I'll try Hotel Dusk but the other two seems not available in retail anymore.

QUOTE(MaxNuker @ Jun 21 2011, 08:43 PM) Play the Phoenix Wright in this way, atleast what i'd do

wtf.gif
Wow, it sure a lot. More games = More $$$.Anyway, how the puzzles? too confuse , hard or impossible?

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
emigre said:
Nimbus said:
MaxNuker said:

What are you talking about? The game doesn't let you proceed unless you fulfil a determined path i.e. if you don't get item A than you can forget about progressing to the court case.

Not nessesarily, if you tend to be spacey like I am, you forget alot of stuff, that's why I make notes.

Walkthoughs are the easy way out, as they spoil everything and tell you exactly what to do.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
kay_1050 said:
emigre said:

I'll try Hotel Dusk but the other two seems not available in retail anymore.

QUOTE(MaxNuker @ Jun 21 2011, 08:43 PM) Play the Phoenix Wright in this way, atleast what i'd do

wtf.gif
Wow, it sure a lot. More games = More $$$.Anyway, how the puzzles? too confuse , hard or impossible?

PW doesnt have the kind of puzzles you think... like Prof. Layton... PW is more like Thinking and Raciocionism... you gotta think alot ( not that much but some xD)

Anyways... More Games = More $$$... THATS WHY PEOPLE PIRATE!

xD

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ace Attorney is more like going around the crime scenes and investigating and then in court room hearing the testimonies and pointing out the contradictions in them. It's actually very fun, have a look at some trailers.
smile.gif
And they're average difficulty, I'm on the last case in the first game and got stuck only few times. Though I do have a good memory for stories and plots, so sometimes I found contradictions where they weren't supposed to be.
biggrin.gif

And I also agree with TWEWY, although it's not an adventure/puzzle game, it's an awesome unique RPG with a great plot.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And don't give up on The World Ends With You early on, it gets a lot better as the game goes on.

And I STRONGLY advise that you play the Ace Attorney series. Every game in the series.

kay_1050

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
And don't give up on The World Ends With You early on, it gets a lot better as the game goes on.

And I STRONGLY advise that you play the Ace Attorney series. Every game in the series.

i just bought a Phoenix Wright : AA this morning and its a last stock from the store.Lucky me
laugh.gif
. i tried for 1st time and it was great.

i thought The World Ends With You is rhythm based game like elite beat agents.Some say its a touch screen killer game. That's why i never mind it at the store.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kay_1050 said:
machomuu said:

i just bought a Phoenix Wright : AA this morning and its a last stock from the store.Lucky me
laugh.gif

i thought The World Ends With You is rhythm based game like elite beat agents.Some say its a touch screen killer game. That's why i never mind it at the store.
It has great music, but it's not at all rhythm based.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kay_1050 said:
laugh.gif

It can sometimes kill your touchscreen if you don't do most of your damage on a screen protector, depending on your pressure, of course.
TWEWY didn't do diddly for me. It bored me after... the first handful of fights. Gave it two tries and moved on. But hey, maybe you'll enjoy it
smile.gif

I'm glad you played Ghost Trick and enjoyed it
happy.gif

It gave me a reason to be happy about being an insomniac, that's for sure.

If you want, there's a detailed game suggestion list made by Guild McCommunist. He gives a brief, little description on each suggested game.
I believe he said he was checking out other games to add to the list, but it's still a pretty long list
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/t295588-guild-s-suggest...t&p=3685696

Emigre couldn't be more right about his suggestions he gave to you. Trace Memory was amazing and so was Hotel Dusk.
http://gbatemp.net/t298177-game-suggestion...t&p=3729086

I can't really offer any of my own suggested games without first knowing which genres you're looking for, but there are some good suggestions in your thread so far.

Good luck
smile.gif

kay_1050

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
kay_1050 said:
laugh.gif

It can sometimes kill your touchscreen if you don't do most of your damage on a screen protector, depending on your pressure, of course.
TWEWY didn't do diddly for me. It bored me after... the first handful of fights. Gave it two tries and moved on. But hey, maybe you'll enjoy it
smile.gif

I'm glad you played Ghost Trick and enjoyed it
happy.gif

It gave me a reason to be happy about being an insomniac, that's for sure.

If you want, there's a detailed game suggestion list made by Guild McCommunist. He gives a brief, little description on each suggested game.
I believe he said he was checking out other games to add to the list, but it's still a pretty long list
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/t295588-guild-s-suggest...t&p=3685696

Emigre couldn't be more right about his suggestions he gave to you. Trace Memory was amazing and so was Hotel Dusk.
http://gbatemp.net/t298177-game-suggestion...t&p=3729086

I can't really offer any of my own suggested games without first knowing which genres you're looking for, but there are some good suggestions in your thread so far.

Good luck
smile.gif

I really hope they make a sequel for Ghost Trick.At least for another one.
Guild McCommunist suggestion is good but i don't really know about that till i played the game.Everyone have their own expression.
And i accept all genres and have a damn good story plot on it or maybe i'll just buy 100 classic book for good story.
rolleyes.gif

machomuu said:
kay_1050 said:
QUOTE(machomuu @ Jun 23 2011, 04:21 AM)

laugh.gif

It has great music, but it's not at all rhythm based.

Its not rhythm based game huh? maybe i just trade with my friend and tried for a day.If is a good enough, i'll definitely buying it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1