Gaiaknight

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so here is my problem both Resident Evil Darkside chronicles and Pokepark will constantly frreze and then my disk drive will glow and then i have to hold down the power button but out of all 44 of my games those are the only ones that do it. I think the problem is that i always transfered my games through a vista computer but for those 2 games i used windows 7 could that be the problem i dont have another vista computer around to check though.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People are having problems with Pokepark. Does it play from disc?

As for RE, bad dump? Also, try installing t hem with a different WBFS manager; 7 shouldn't cause any problems.

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it could be the program you transferred them with. WBFS Manager was the only one that worked for me. The others I tried seemed to transfer the game, but the game wouldn't play.

Gaiaknight

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i always use the latest wbfs manager the resident evil dump isnt bad as i used the same one to transfer to my friends usb drive and it plays perfect. I have also noticed the my windows 7 computer takes like 8 tries to get wbfs manager to find my wbfs partition. Pokepark i havent heard of any problems with it if it helps those people i got all the way up till the ice place and i couldnt finish empoleons mini game as the music would stop and but i could finish it but as i cross the finish line it freezes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay