game stops working when playing from usb

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Gaiaknight, Dec 10, 2009.

Dec 10, 2009
  1. Gaiaknight
    OP

Member Gaiaknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ok so here is my problem both Resident Evil Darkside chronicles and Pokepark will constantly frreze and then my disk drive will glow and then i have to hold down the power button but out of all 44 of my games those are the only ones that do it. I think the problem is that i always transfered my games through a vista computer but for those 2 games i used windows 7 could that be the problem i dont have another vista computer around to check though.

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    People are having problems with Pokepark. Does it play from disc?

As for RE, bad dump? Also, try installing t hem with a different WBFS manager; 7 shouldn't cause any problems.

3. mooseknuckle2000

Member mooseknuckle2000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it could be the program you transferred them with. WBFS Manager was the only one that worked for me. The others I tried seemed to transfer the game, but the game wouldn't play.

4. Gaiaknight
    OP

Member Gaiaknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i always use the latest wbfs manager the resident evil dump isnt bad as i used the same one to transfer to my friends usb drive and it plays perfect. I have also noticed the my windows 7 computer takes like 8 tries to get wbfs manager to find my wbfs partition. Pokepark i havent heard of any problems with it if it helps those people i got all the way up till the ice place and i couldnt finish empoleons mini game as the music would stop and but i could finish it but as i cross the finish line it freezes.