Gaming Game Recommendation

mishydishy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to play Castlevania, but it's supposed to be extremely hard, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a DS game that has the side-scroller gameplay of the Castlevania/Metroid games, but a little easier.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure where you heard that, the Castlevania games really aren't all that difficult. might be worth giving it a chance if you haven't already.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've played the first two Castlevania games for the DS, and they aren't really hard...

I've heard that OoE is harder, but a number of people told me it wasn't ridiculously difficult, or even very difficult at all.

You should just try them out.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah they beat it to death, but if you're limiting yourself to DS (and not even GBA on it) your best bet is the first of the 3 on the system as it's not hard and has a good learning curve. The second one is pretty bad though, had some hard select spots, and some horrible touch based/team based trade off crap that's forced to proceed that drove me off into selling it so you're aware.

If you'll go with the GBA stuff...get the 3rd... Aria of Sorrow as it's the first 1/2 really of the Dawn of Sorrow DS. The GBA titles on the system that are from Metroid aren't even as easy as that Castlevania so that's your best bet (and it's the most fun of the lot.)

sphere9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found Order of Ecclesia to be alot easier than the first ones... not counting the final confrontation or subsequent play-throughs that is.

Ein-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try Spiderman, they're a WHOLE lot easier than Castlevania.
smile.gif

And OoE? Ridiculously easy? I dare you finishing the game on Hard Mode Lv. 1 with Albus.
tongue.gif

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Uhm, ive only played 1 castlevania (Dawn of sorrow) And that game is not hard in any way :v Or hey! Maybe im just that good.
ph34r.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow two people who feel Eclessia is the easiest. I'm really really shocked. I've been playing all them of the style since SOTN and while I felt that Circle was a bit on the nasty side (but in part to some somewhat piss poor control issues and being rushed) this newest one is the nastiest. In this one regular area people can kick your ass pretty quick and the bosses once you get into the last 1/2 of it are just evil.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8