Hacking game loading sticking at 80%

the_skdster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same problem. Just created a new Thread on the same subject without seeing yours. It is definitely the 4GB Taiwan card that gives problems.

4GB Kingston Taiwan problem., Loads fine in AK2i but not in TT. Slow Loading.

the_skdster said:
Hi. I am having trouble with these cards. I have both the TTDS (real) and AceKard 2i. I just recently bought a few 4GB Kingston MicroSD made in Taiwan. I can get games to load like normal (fast) in the AK2i but games load slow as hell on the TTDS. I thought it was the DSTT giving problems but I tried in on FOUR other TT cards and the same problem.
I have tried reformatting using Windows and the Panasonic SD Format Tool and still no go. It still loads super slow on the TT cards (over 30secs) and load fast on the AK2i. My question is why does it work fast in the AK2i and not the TTDS?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

Thank you.

optiloc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@hyperboy,
INstall vmware player for linux, install a virtual PC XP (you probably have a valid license which came with the pc ?) and install panasonic formatter in this Vmware XP. VMware can detect and use USB devices virtually.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
optiloc said:
@hyperboy,
INstall vmware player for linux, install a virtual PC XP (you probably have a valid license which came with the pc ?) and install panasonic formatter in this Vmware XP. VMware can detect and use USB devices virtually.
Wouldn't WINE be a better solution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night