Gaming Game Informer Gives Skyward Sword 10/10

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
False alarm. It's a survey scam.

In the meantime, check out the gameplay trailers I posted back on page 5 while we wait. No wonder this game is getting perfect scores.

Glenaruto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've stopped watching SS videos, I think the last one I'm going to watch before the game comes out is the ign review, let's see what score they give the game.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
False alarm. It's a survey scam.

In the meantime, check out the gameplay trailers I posted back on page 5 while we wait.
Oh that faux blog post from yesterday right?
Yeah, people are getting desperate, now. From here on out, there will be more and more fake torrents and such, so before clicking on anything and giving yourself a virus, either check with me (I have insane protection), or get insane protection. lol

DragonT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Offtopic: I really hope it's getting leaked tomorrow or the day after when the second wave of press copies is going out.

Ontopic: If gam rankings would list it right now, it would be the number one game of all time 0_o

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Offtopic: I really hope it's getting leaked tomorrow or the day after when the second wave of press copies is going out.

Ontopic: If gam rankings would list it right now, it would be the number one game of all time 0_o
Metacritic has it listed, and right now, it's at an astounding average of 98/100 based on 4 reviews. (The lowest score so far, for Skyward Sword, is 90/100, which is still amazing, seeing as how that's the LOWEST score right now.)

Game Informer: 100/100
Edge Magazine: 100/100
Official Nintendo Magazine UK: 98/100
games™: 90/100

Next Friday, Gametrailers, IGN, Gamespot, and other well known review sites will have their reviews out for the game, so we'll see if it can keep it's 98.

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Metacritic has it listed, and right now, it's at an astounding average of 98/100 based on 4 reviews. (The lowest score so far, for Skyward Sword, is 9/10, which is still amazing, seeing as how that's the LOWEST score right now.)

It always stinks when you're watching a product on a ranking site (MetaCritic, RottenTomatoes, etc) and the first ten reviews for the game/movie are perfect scores or "fresh" reviews. And then there's that "rotten" or 90% review that brings it all down, haha.

Not saying that's bad, since 90 is still fantastic. The same thing happened with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, though. 255 perfect scores, ten bad scores lol.

DragonT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, it's quite an achievement for Nintendo and I really hope that it will get more good reviews (i'm sure it will!). I'm just so overhyped for it, everything in the game looks so polished and perfect.

Can't wait any longer!!

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's quite an achievement for Nintendo and I really hope that it will get more good reviews (i'm sure it will!). I'm just so overhyped for it, everything in the game looks so polished and perfect.

Can't wait any longer!!
Here's my outlook on games. Always go into it thinking it'll suck. That way, you won't be surprised if it does, or pleasantly surprised if it doesn't! That way, you'll never set yourself up for disappointment! The game's gonna be awesome anyway, so that info is kinda moot, but there's some info for future reference!

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, I'm gonna head out for awhile. I'll still be lurking around this thread and other websites for info on anything I can find. If I find anything substantial (New gameplay videos, gear, items, etc) I'll post here.

Looking forward to what Gametrailers has to say about the game, though. They seem like the least biased reviewers to me.

Edit: Not really substantial, but pretty damn awesome. Here's a video of someone playing the main theme from Skyward Sword on a harp. It's not perfect, and you can hear a mistake here and there, but it's still awesome. Very pretty, check it out. (Apparently, you can't URL code a Youtube link? Weird.)

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
HOLY SHIT. I just found out that you dumbasses got another thread locked about this game. FUCK YOU.
WE didn't, people like you did. Anyway, that's no way to enter this thread. Please leave if you have nothing nice to say.

Go read the thread again, leech. It was you and the others who were feeding the damn troll. Getting two threads locked over one game absolutely insane.

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, I'm gonna head out for awhile. I'll still be lurking around this thread and other websites for info on anything I can find. If I find anything substantial (New gameplay videos, gear, items, etc) I'll post here.

Looking forward to what Gametrailers has to say about the game, though. They seem like the least biased reviewers to me.

Edit: Not really substantial, but pretty damn awesome. Here's a video of someone playing the main theme from Skyward Sword on a harp. It's not perfect, and you can hear a mistake here and there, but it's still awesome. Very pretty, check it out. (Apparently, you can't URL code a Youtube link? Weird.)

Thank you for the share. That's quite beautiful.

Reactions: 1 person

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
1307932925001.jpg

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks like ZeldaInformer updated to give us "a truckload of brand new information, boss names, characters, races & more". We got some pretty interesting stuff over there, the most notable, hands down, beyond a shadow of a doubt, being
"Despite speculation, Zelda has no romantic interest in Link. That's right folks, those makeout sessions remain fan-fiction only.
I can't help but notice that I've read that before..

And to ALL people: Please don't respond to anything flame, leak or insult related for the sake of this thread staying open!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, wire is definitely more practical IMO. Hell these days you can charge a laptop over...