OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see and old school metroid game made for DS. I love the platforming style. Plus, the DS is perfect for it. Much like the GBA was for games like Metroid: Zero Mission and Fusion. I'd like to see some sort of new Metroid game like that. Instead of having to constantly press start to see where you were on the map, you could just look at the bottom screen or something.
smile.gif
now wouldn't that be fun?

plainoangelmb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some type of messenger that uses profiles and friend codes and you can add people, instead of like pictochat where it just finds people in your area.

ArlenAwesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
plainoangelmb said:
Some type of messenger that uses profiles and friend codes and you can add people, instead of like pictochat where it just finds people in your area.

Yeah that would be really cool. Kinda like BeUp except more like a chatroom. Another thing I would love to have is an AIM client for my DS.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pictochat ONLINE.

I never get the point of pictochat...Short range, so why not just walk over to the person you're chatting with.

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOwnAndPwnU said:
How about:
HALO DS
I doubt it'll ever come out though.
frown.gif
I was just looking at C.O.R.E and it looks a HELL of a lot like Halo...

I would like an original Deus Ex remake for DS, or PSP. I play that on my PC a lot, I have beat it numerous times but each time I play it I find new things. I have been playing it for years and I still love it. I want to be able to take it with me everywhere too...

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
ENDscape said:
Pictochat ONLINE.

I never get the point of pictochat...Short range, so why not just walk over to the person you're chatting with.
Well you could talk to your neighbors across the wall instead of yelling.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Halo will never come out for the DS they were making it then suddenly canceled it by microsoft. Anyways theres a video of the gameplay on youtube and it looks like call of duty graphic with just diferent style of gameplay. I would LOVE to see Fable,Warcraft (impossible), Counter Strike, and Super Smash bros=(Jump Ultimate stars) for the DS. LOL tons of things.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
Halo will never come out for the DS they were making it then suddenly canceled it by microsoft. Anyways theres a video of the gameplay on youtube and it looks like call of duty graphic with just diferent style of gameplay. I would LOVE to see Fable,Warcraft (impossible), Counter Strike, and Super Smash bros=(Jump Ultimate stars) for the DS. LOL tons of things.
Let the flame war begin.

On topic:
I dont have any ds game ideas I tend to think of wii ideas.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:

if you were referring to this video

then no, it doesn't look anything like call of duty 4 in fact it looks horrible, if Nintendo can do such an amazing job on Metroid for the DS then I'm sure they could do the same for Halo. And if you weren't aware that video is a fake (it's a modded version of Goldeneye: Rogue Agent) turns out it was just some IGN staff having a bit of a laugh, this video proves it's fake:

ArlenAwesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif
who needs Halo on the DS anyway? They kinda ruined it with the Spartan Laser. But so far, I see a lot of great ideas. The Pictochat Online idea sounds fantastic! Though I've heard BeUp has some sort of "draw" feature similar to pictochat. Still I'm not a big fan of MSN Messenger. Most of my friends have AIM.

Hatsikidee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
some easy puzzle-collection with these flash-kinda games which mainly/only use the touchscreen. There're tons of them on the internet and they should be easy to port, so why not
tongue.gif

Q.Ghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DS needs some old school Mega Man X to get things straight. I hate how they only release a few good games and flood it with pointless ones that don't deserve to made in the first place.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IOwnAndPwnU said:
How about:
HALO DS
I doubt it'll ever come out though.
frown.gif
Don't you mean Gaylo DS? I would seriously find out where the creator lived and beat him senseless if that miserable joke of a franchise came to a Nintendo console.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would not mind seeing some games catering towards adults be put on the market that aren't those tacky gimmick brain games and crap. Something more mature I guess.

Goldeneye: 007 for the DS would rock my socks as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work