Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been watching some of the newest footage of the Libyan Civil War.
I actually was shedding a tear from this...

Just disgusting. I hope he rots in hell.

Edit: Wait, why did the title change?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Vidboy10 said:
Edit: Wait, why did the title change?
Why do you think?

Also, that's a pretty big explosion.
mellow.gif

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
ShadowSoldier said:
I don't see why Team America doesn't just go over there and open a keg of whoop ass.
I know eh? I mean, isn't that what they do all the time? Get into other countries' business? This would actually be a situation where the U.S. probably should get involved.

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...but what if the rebel forces end up being worse than Gaddafi? They aren't protesting for peace, democracy, or any other noble cause that I can see except oust Gaddafi. Not saying they will be bad. Change isn't always good.

You Canadians got all over us Americans about Iraq, and now you want us in Libya? Why the change of heart?
Don't forget your southern border brothers here in the US are the Canadian military superpower. Eh? If our military is compromised, so is yours.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CarbonX13 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
I don't see why Team America doesn't just go over there and open a keg of whoop ass.
I know eh? I mean, isn't that what they do all the time? Get into other countries' business? This would actually be a situation where the U.S. probably should get involved.

Business? You mean countries problems. You know what else? They fix those problems.

But anyways, I don't see why a bunch of countries just don't go in and clean house. Throw the U.S., Canadian, British, Japanese armies all in there to stop this. Put the differences aside just to fix this problem.

Also, the only people who got upset about the whole Iraq things are the people who don't believe in war. It's not like some American's weren't upset either. Sometimes you gotta just band together, and realize that you have to stop a problem before it gets too late. Like if someone knew the whereabouts of Osama, I'd say throw every god damn country in there to kick his ass. Saddam was one of those people that you just had to take out before the poison spread. And this, is another case.

The Phantom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you Obama our coward and chief?

I'm not for US intervention but in this case we have information that Gaddafi killed 200 students in the lockerbie bombing. He was directly responsible for the Berlin night club bombing. We could send special forces in and get Gaddafi out of Libya in a few hours so he can stand trial for his crimes. The US should take him out Obama has proven himself to be the coward and chief of United States.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Phantom said:
Where are you Obama our coward and chief?

I'm not for US intervention but in this case we have information that Gaddafi killed 200 students in the lockerbie bombing. He was directly responsible for the Berlin night club bombing. We could send special forces in and get Gaddafi out of Libya in a few hours so he can stand trial for his crimes. The US should take him out Obama has proven himself to be the coward and chief of United States.
I'm not sure if you're trolling, or are just a brain-washed hypocrite...

You aren't for US intervention, then you suggest exactly that? Since when is the president the only one who makes the call for war/intervention in the US government? I recall Bush's entire cabinet coming out and trying to convince the country that invading Iraq was a justifiable move to make. It's bloodthirsty, invasive, and ignorant people like you that make me want to leave the US for good.

BTW, you're a coward for not going and dealing with Gaddafi yourself.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guy should be strung upside-down by his balls using razor wire hooked up to at least a thousand volts... And a firing squad would be handy, too. That's just me, though. This man is begging for some hurting. Why haven't they bombed him yet??? US still has those bunker-busting ICBMs stashed somewhere handy, amirite?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place