OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Found it here....
http://www.gba-nds.com/index.php?option=co...id=20&Itemid=36

Here's the readme:

Update the system. (Copy the "system" directory into the root directory of G6DS.)

Copy a homebrew file (.nds) into g6ds.

Insert "g6ds" into NDS and power on the console.

Press "start" in the G6ds main meun and choose the "my card" option when the list comes out.

Browse and select the homebrew file.

Press "A" to run it.

(The file will be automatically patched if the homebrew file is dldi comparable.)

alienhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found out by testing a lot of homebrew .dns's need to be in the root directory for them to run. don't know why. also, I've run into some homebrews that dont run at all. comicbookds, readmore, etc...

furfoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Where do I click to download it I cant find the link
frown.gif
Could you give a direct link to the file itself?

Nm you have to register to download. Testing it all out now.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It would be nice if someone who has both G6DS Real and EZ 3 in 1 test them and tell us if he founds any kind of bugs/limitations because i am thinking of ordering one.

GirAiD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.giraid.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if someone who has both G6DS Real and EZ 3 in 1 test them and tell us if he founds any kind of bugs/limitations because i am thinking of ordering one.
I just received my EZ 3 in 1 today, tried Rudolphs tool, GBA games works, but no rumble or ram support yet. would try to use triforce patched browser, But I dont know which patch should I use since triforce only has G6 M3 and SC patchs.

side note: EZ 3 in 1 is a tiny bigger than expected. unlike a G6 lite, it does not fit in completely, and the material texture is not the same as DS lite.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just received my EZ 3 in 1 today, tried Rudolphs tool, GBA games works, but no rumble or ram support yet. would try to use triforce patched browser, But I dont know which patch should I use since triforce only has G6 M3 and SC patchs.

side note: EZ 3 in 1 is a tiny bigger than expected. unlike a G6 lite, it does not fit in completely, and the material texture is not the same as DS lite.

Yep it doesn't fit in very nice does it
frown.gif
Oh well, it saved me a bit of cash since I don't need that much space. There was a patch released just for the EZ3in1, it should be on the sosuke forums somewhere

mytzlplik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone walk me through how to get Lemmings working on the G6 Real?
I've copied the LemmingDS directory to the root of my card (/LemmingsDS) and copied across the new 2.2B system files.
I then go to MyCard and select the lemming nds file and i get a screen with two Slot2 boxes on the touch screen, however they're showing the Slot1 logo and the slot2 logo. Selecting the slot1 logo just goes to a black screen with the G6 "Loading..." down the bottom right and it goes nowhere?!

I also ensured I had the LemmingDS config file int he root of the card as it mentions in the txt file and the path to the LemmingsDS folder is set correctly.

I've never run homebrew before and only just got my card, so any help for the newbie would be appreciated to save me some time!

mytzlplik

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone walk me through how to get Lemmings working on the G6 Real?
No, but i can reassure you that failure is not uncommon. Copy the .nds file from the LemmingsDS folder to the root of the card and you might have more luck. But for me, it froze on the title screen, no music, not able to select anything, hard reset only...

Disappointing. I've seen a few 'everything's working now' posts - any of those posters care to help?

mytzlplik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
No, but i can reassure you that failure is not uncommon. Copy the .nds file from the LemmingsDS folder to the root of the card and you might have more luck. But for me, it froze on the title screen, no music, not able to select anything, hard reset only...

Yer, I managed to get the game loading as you did, but same problem. Get to the title screen and no sound and frozen.. can't select anything!.. If someone gets this working let us know how.

GirAiD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.giraid.com
XP
Country
United States

Yep it doesn't fit in very nice does it
frown.gif
Oh well, it saved me a bit of cash since I don't need that much space. There was a patch released just for the EZ3in1, it should be on the sosuke forums somewhere

found the browser patch, it works! so does the rumble patch for EBA(didnt try MPP, but I assume it would work too). Now I have a nice rumble every time I press a number. But I guess all these have nothing to do with G6 dldi...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?