jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
g6ds.gif
G6/M3 DS Real Loader v3.7d
ROM Compatibility Increased
m3real.gif
Version 3.7d Loader for G6/M3 Real. Changelog and download below.
Changelog said:
Improvement projects:
1. Filing system upgrades, to solve some of the new game recently the archive failed to initialize and archived at the Dead;
2. Solve the "2279 - the trend of designers (Japan)," Dead archived at the issue, can now use the soft reset and archive normal game;
3. Solve the "2312 - street soccer (EU)" can not be normal soft reset the problem, can now use the soft reset normal game;
4. Solve the "2319 - Japanese test DS (on) the" blank screen can not run the problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
5. Solve the "2323 - Magic fog of the tower and the sword of the law (Japan)," Dead archived at the issue, can now use the soft reset and archive normal game;
6. GBA games were to default archive files *. sav to default archive files;
7. Default archiving solution for *. sav time, GBA immediate backup archive automatically when the document file name suffixes were wrong;
8. Default archiving solution for *. sav time, GBA archive management (backup transmission, and clear the archive) invalid;
9. Show that the Chinese name automatically control support to 2323, the DS game ROM.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
G6/M3 Homepage

Thanks to Xandecs for the news!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is this really a G6 release, or just an M3?

I really wish the posters would stop listing these as G6/M3 DS Real Loaders... the M3 loaders will not work on the G6. Please please please please stop listing G6/M3... just M3 or G6... PLEASE???

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:

I really wish the posters would stop listing these as G6/M3 DS Real Loaders... the M3 loaders will not work on the G6. Please please please please stop listing G6/M3... just M3 or G6... PLEASE???
Calm down. I'm sure it's both since they fixed the save problem already. Just go try it.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
zidane_genome said:

did you test it on G6?
the b version did work for G6(it was specially advertised for that!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*