Gaming Heartgold/Soulsilver crashing after introduction

InkSt4rr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, last year i was playing some soulsilver for fun, but then a game suddenly corrupted and made me not be able to select heartgold on the r4 selection screen, and i couldn't change the games because i didn't have an adaptor. Now, i have the adaptor and deleted the corrupted games and tried playing some soulsilver again, but then i selected my save and it had a blackscreen, still had sound, but i couldn't soft reset, so i removed the sav file, downloaded heartgold and tried playing it, same issue, and i switched to twilight menu to see if it solved something, and it didn't, i even ap patched the game and it is still having this issue, but now i can see the professor oak introduction, appear in my room and go downstairs then bang, the issue. Is there a way to fix this issue? i've been trying a lot to play pokemon heartgold/soulsilver on my DS Lite because it is my favourite game, and i dont want to be unable to play it, i hope there is a solution

InkSt4rr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sounds like an issue with your R4 honestly. Does your sav file work on an emulator ?
good question, i will try
Post automatically merged:

yes it is! sadly. i will need to change my r4 if i want to play pokemon heartgold, which isn't a big problem compared to needing to buy a original copy, guess i wont be playing heartgold or soulsilver for a while then

Last edited by InkSt4rr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0