Hacking G6 lite's shipping from realhotstuff

gr33dy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They say that within international shipping sometimes it gets caught up in customs.
frown.gif
I like your avatar!
laugh.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
originally it was a pictutre of carl winslow and my friend made it into a button for me! it sucks that it gets scrunched up with these fourms.

Umm, also, realhotstuff rocks!

See, i'm relevant!

inthegray

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
got mine yesterday afternoon, and it works great. my only problem (which isn't realhotstuff's fault) is that the cart stuff was in the black casing, and for some reason, the screw wouldn't come out no matter how much i applied the screwdriver to it. the screws on the other casings worked just fine. i ended up having to unscrew it a little, and pull the black casing apart to get the cart-stuff out and put it into my white casing.

Norante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine came, in the black case. 2 minutes of screwdriver work (the circuit board is small
ohmy.gif
) it's in a nice white case, stuck on my DS for a long time now
biggrin.gif

deeplennon

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine last wednesday from RHS- got it yesterday in Seattle.

So far so good. Mine was in the black casing as well but it had no screw problems.

deadlocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally got mine. Just checked my mail. btw, I'm in Mississauga so for all those around Toronto (can't say for the rest of Ontario) you should expect yours soon too.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this guy is fast for sure, ordered 2 supercard lites and a g6 lite and got the shipping notification for tomorrow. Also responds promptly to emails. I will see the leadtime to come to CA but so far so good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol