Netherlands
Yes here it is
biggrin.gif

I got it from http://www.psxbox.net

g6lite-1.jpg

g6lite-2.jpg

g6lite-3.jpg

g6lite-4.jpg

It fits nice and clean in the ds lite. Its not as glossy as the normal gba dust cover though.
Put some games on it, works fine, GBA games also, no slowdown in mario kart.

There is a bug though when you boot in NDS mode and then switch to GBA mode there is some graphic error. I will create a movie of it tomorrow.

Also tried to fit the PCB inside the gba dust cover card but it doesnt fit in there
frown.gif

So I have to wait till they send me the white cover.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Man that looks pretty nice! Planning on getting a Lite myself one of these days. I have a question though, two actually. When you order the G6 Lite, you get to choose what color you want the cartridge cases to come in? Also, when you took apart the dummy DS Lite cart that comes and tried to fit the G6 cart inside, what was the major thing that stopped you from doing so? I mean would you have to drill a hole into the PCB (possibly rendering it useless) or file it down a little bit?

Anyway, sounds great and I don't mind using the cases that come with it, just thought it would be cool to use the glossy dummy case. Thanks for taking some pics and I can't wait to see the video tomorrow or whenever you got it
yaynds.gif

razuraw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes here it isÂ
biggrin.gif

I got it from http://www.psxbox.net

It fits nice and clean in the ds lite. Its not as glossy as the normal gba dust cover though.
Put some games on it, works fine, GBA games also, no slowdown in mario kart.

There is a bug though when you boot in NDS mode and then switch to GBA mode there is some graphic error. I will create a movie of it tomorrow.

Also tried to fit the PCB inside the gba dust cover card but it doesnt fit in there
frown.gif

So I have to wait till they send me the white cover.
so how much did you pay for it? and how did you you pay as they dont seem to take paypal or any cards.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could see that in the Navy DS Lite. I want to see how it looks so I can consider the purchase.

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So what do you think of the touch interface after using it?

Pictures can sell the cart styling easy enough, but the part I am in love with in theory is the touch interface. I just hope it works as good as it looks.

Edit: Also, just curious after looking at the payment methods accepted by psxbox.net, what method did you use to pay for your g6 lite?

-Zach

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool!

I've come to think about two questions about the G6 Lite.

- Is it possible to use up/down and regular buttons while browsing/executing the content on the cart in the "Touch Menu".

- How long time does it take to "flash" roms (nsmb 256mbit for example)

Looking forward for a movie showing regular usage from start of the DS Lite, browsing and start of a game.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Cool!

I've come to think about two questions about the G6 Lite.

- Is it possible to use up/down and regular buttons while browsing/executing the content on the cart in the "Touch Menu".

- How long time does it take to "flash" roms (nsmb 256mbit for example)

Looking forward for a movie showing regular usage from start of the DS Lite, browsing and start of a game.

1. yes

2. as long as it takes to copy over using usb 1.1, i.e. about 15 seconds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up