Hacking G6 lite dies on me!

mrmums

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,
just wanted to hear if anyone has experienced what i'm having trouble with right now.

I've had an NDS lite with a G6 lite for almost a year now, and it's been working fine. Recently though, it's started to shut down on me. I'm playing NSMB or something, and it's all good for a minute or so, then all of a sudden the NDS just turns itself off. No warning, no hangs or anything, just dies completely.

I'm running v4.7 of the G6 software, on win XP. I've tried reformatting the card, running chkdsk on it, having the flashcard in the usb-adapter for recharging the battery (is that how it works?) and so on, but nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have a clue as to what's wrong with it? Any advice appreciated

cheers
mrmums

pizzaman2893

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that happend to my brothers ds. I didnt have g6 lite at the time though. The bottom screen went blank and then it just turned itself off not able to turn on. that was like a year ago and 2 days ago s I got it out of my closet and now it turns on fine. But the bottom screen is still a little messed up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol +1