Hacking G6 lite available for preorder

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I asked Danny if they would release M3 Lite in Black color for us europeans, here is the answer:
QUOTE said:
Hi ****** ,

We will release the M3 lite later (M3 micro SD) .

It will fit into the GBA cartridge slot of the DS Lite without any sticking out.

Yes , we will release it black in color .

Regards

Danny
I was quite happy with this email
biggrin.gif

jpx86

Trophies
XP
Country
winsunx.com has already changed their page to release on June 29th. Do they tend to push back dates a lot on items?

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Compatibility is the same as the good old g6, with other words perfect nds, but GBA and homebrew is a bit of a downside.
It's better than ez4, but nog perfect.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compatibility is the same as the good old g6, with other words perfect nds, but GBA and homebrew is a bit of a downside.
It's better than ez4, but nog perfect.

If GBAtemp confirm it in their review, then i'll take the professional version (without GBA support) cuz i already have an EFA
happy.gif

Me too. EFA is pretty hard to beat for GBA. And EFA just announced theyre going to make "EFA Lite" (how original) just like the G6Lite, only using EFA's usual USB direct to the cart connection instead of the G6's reader hub. The plan is to release it in 4 and 8Gbit versions (sound familiar?)

I love EFA so I'm pretty interested in this, but since G6Lite is ready to go to market NOW, EFA had better hurry up.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd definitely get a pro g6 lite. I already have a flash cart for gba that I use so I have no need for the gba portion. I've had that one forever actually and really don't have any GBA games I want to play. I look forward to the review of the G6 Lite pro

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does the original G6 require all those different settings for running DS roms that I've read about with the M3 where you have to set 1x dma or 4x dma and fast boot etc to make the rom work properly?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd definitely get a pro g6 lite. I already have a flash cart for gba that I use so I have no need for the gba portion. I've had that one forever actually and really don't have any GBA games I want to play. I look forward to the review of the G6 Lite pro

No, you just use the u-disk manager and transfer it directly. Only options = Trim or not pretty much. Problem with the current manager is that you can't read zipped roms but I'm sure that'll be fixed soon with the new beta that's out now being finalized for the g6 lite release.

lildaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sorry to get off topic but for winsunx, do they sent you a email after you place an order to pay them or do you just log into paypal.com and send them the money there.

thanks in advance.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
At this stage it doesn't look like it, but I'm not sure. The pro version will be exactly the same except you can't play GBA games on it. So read my review then disregard the bit about GBA games
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...