G6DS_05.jpg

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks kinda nice, but is the top screen not gonna get used for other things then displaying Touchpod tm for GD DS?
If they make the statement saying all download play games work true, I'll probably buy this one as well.
smile.gif

Last picture looks like the main screen of the modified moonshell for M2 Movie Player in DS mode btw, well a little, same style icons and such...

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
thx for shaunj66 and the picture's URL is modifed with gbatemp URL
tongue.gif

The Clean Dump rom is 100% OK, the main point is support all download play game which no cart can solve b4.

tomorrow will have more news from G6 Team
grog.gif

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
the main point is support all download play game which no cart can solve b4.

Doesn't the DS-X already play all download play 100%?

It doesn't, Yoshi Touch&Go, Nanostray, Snowboard Kids, Big Brain Academy, Winning Eleven and I also believe Diddy Kong Racing? won't work with Download Play for DS-X.

QUOTE(ahtin @ Apr 12 2007, 09:11 PM)I want to know more abt. DS-X too, but DS-X is too expensive in asia and G6DS REAL can run download play at a clean rom mode which have no convert
You don't have to convert anything for DS-X too, yes it patches on the fly, but so will G6 DS Real.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dont see the big deal people made when they found out slot 1spatch on the fly. If you dont need to do anything whats the problem
happy.gif
Also does someone have a link for that software that showed which slot 1s patch on the fly i cant find it.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't, Yoshi Touch&Go, Nanostray, Snowboard Kids, Big Brain Academy, Winning Eleven and I also believe Diddy Kong Racing? won't work with Download Play for DS-X.

Ah, I wasn't sure if it did so I asked (I was just going off people saying the DS-X was better than everything else because it supported download play - obviously they were spinning it).

I definitely agree the DS-X is too expensive though - if the G6 does the same as the dsx, but at a fraction of the cost then there will be little point to the dsx anymore.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Ah, I wasn't sure if it did so I asked (I was just going off people saying the DS-X was better than everything else because it supported download play - obviously they were spinning it).

I definitely agree the DS-X is too expensive though - if the G6 does the same as the dsx, but at a fraction of the cost then there will be little point to the dsx anymore.

Well, it is better then the rest in download play, cause it does work with games like Worms, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros, etc. but it's not perfect no.
QUOTE(thegame07 @ Apr 12 2007, 09:17 PM)i dont see the big deal people made when they found out slot 1spatch on the fly. If you dont need to do anything whats the problemÂ
happy.gif
Also does someone have a link for that software that showed which slot 1s patch on the fly i cant find it.
True, but it does mather someway, cause the patching on the fly seems to be the thing that breaks the Download Play, unless you fix it again, which G6 DS Real looks like to be doing, and I think it consumes more battery power as well if you patch.
The link for the romtester: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=42742

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol