Hacking G6 DS Real 1 gb

teammate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a bit rookie with my G6 DS Real. I want to play gba games (I have already gba roms) but I dont know how to use Ez Flash 3 in 1 with my G6 Real. So What I need to play and save my gba games with my Real. Do I have to download something from the internet?

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To load the GBA games you will need the 3in1 ExpPack Tool by Rudolph, go to the wiki section and find it on the 3 in 1 Expansion Pack for EZ-Flash V wikipage. To run the roms put them in a folder named 'GBA' on your G6 and put the tool in your root folder, run the tool on your DS and select the rom you want to play. In order to save the games you will need to SRAM patch your GBA roms using GBATA which can also be found on the same wiki page. To patch the roms you need to open up GBATA, load up the ROM (click the [...] button), click on the SRAM Patch tab, and click the Patch button. If the button is grayed out, then the ROM does not need to be patched. Hope this helps
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."