Gaming Future Features non-preorder's would like to see in a video.

ColeGingeyRamey

OP
Trophies
Website
easyfreebiez.com
XP
Country
United States
So I preordered the wii-u deluxe. I know it's a little early considering it does not come out until November. But I am going to do a Youtube video or live broadcast for a few hours so you guys who really are stuck in-between will see if you want or not.

What are some features I could add to my list? Games are not included but I will be getting a few titles to use. So system features you would like to see basically when it comes out!

From here:

To here will be reserved for features on system.

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you're getting a Wii U. And if there's any lingering questions we have, we can ask?

Uhh..

1. In the bottom-right corner of Miiverse, is that an option for a normal menu?
miiverse0607-610.jpg

2. What does the home menu look like, when you first turn it on? Is it really Miiverse?

3. Is the camera as crappy as the 3DS camera?

4. Can you play Wii games on the GamePad? (It has an IR bar built in)

5. How well does pointing at the IR bar on the GamePad work?

6. Eshop. Show it to us. Is there VC games at launch?

7. Any preloaded games/extras, like the 3DS has?

Thanks!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Some random things I'm curious about (though I'm most likely getting one on or near launch day anyway).

- I second the unboxing. I want to know if nintendoland comes installed on the system memory or whether we still get an actual disc.
- how will the first boot look like? Setting date/time and console name is obvious, but will we be able to import miis from the wii or 3DS? And how does that miiverse look like before you connect it to the internet? :P
- Will the two-candle-to-replace-sensor-bar trick still work? (in Europe, the basic version comes without the sensor bar, so it's not as pointless as it may seem).
-oh, and pretty obvious, but...will you bump this thread then and change the OP? :)

EDIT: thought of a couple more:
-how will a regular wii game turn out? Will we be able to use the gamepad as though it was a classic controller? And what quality will the screen be? (remember: wii games look better on dolphin...or at least better with a composite cable than with the regular RGB cable)
-if you have any guitar hero & rock band peripherals...would you mind testing those to see if they work? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)