Hacking Funkiiu verify function to list all incompatible game

recgame77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Hi

I wanted to know all incompatible titles for EUR region when syncing those with funkiiu
I edited a little funkiiu to add those function :

• pull request from nattycleopatra to always have title name in folder (https://github.com/llakssz/FunKiiU/pull/30)
  • use logger with logfile and loglevel params
  • add verify function
  • change retry type to allow any number
  • detect content type and make h3 download mandatory when needed

After syncing the full EUR region, i launched the verify function like this :

./FunKiiU.py -region EUR -verify -loglevel error -logfile /tmp/log.txt

The log file is attached as well as the python script.

Basically
Locally i have :

21 : Title file does not exists
13 : File size mismatch
a few other left to sync

Hope it helps

Attachments

• funkiiu.7z
    8.6 KB · Views: 218

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting. I notice that the file size mismatch errors only happen with updates, never on full games. I wonder why?

recgame77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Interesting. I notice that the file size mismatch errors only happen with updates, never on full games. I wonder why?
don'know either but one can install it like this , guess that the SHA1 check is used over the size by the wiiu install process

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

added a nosizecheck param ; so one can download the missing ones with this command :

$(cat log.txt | grep mismatch | awk '{print $4}' | sed ':a;N;$!ba;s/\n/ /g' | sed 's/^/\.\/FunKiiU.py -outputdir install_mismatch -nosizecheck -onlinekeys -title /')

Attachments

• FunKiiU.py.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 224

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
don'know either but one can install it like this , guess that the SHA1 check is used over the size by the wiiu install process

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

added a nosizecheck param ; so one can download the missing ones with this command :

$(cat log.txt | grep mismatch | awk '{print $4}' | sed ':a;N;$!ba;s/\n/ /g' | sed 's/^/\.\/FunKiiU.py -outputdir install_mismatch -nosizecheck -onlinekeys -title /')
Nice job! I'm going to test later. Thank you!

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this. If you haven't done so already, can you make yourself a github account and fork the project there? It makes it easier to track the changes, and if you submit pull requests your changes could be accepted upstream.

zdv80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

thanks a lot, works very well!!! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2