Hacking FSgetmountsecure failed error help.

ImmortalShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I just got an error on my wii while loading the homebrew launcher on loadiine.ovh doing the sd card method on 5.40. It worked earlier today, and it was my first time getting homebrew launcher to work, also my first attempt on that website. Any Help?

D

Deleted User

The "FSGetMountSource failed" error means that the Wii U failed to open and mount your SD Card's file system.
There are numerous causes for this.
  • The SD Card's file system may be corrupt or invalid (try using the SD Association's formatting tool and use it to firmat to the FAT32 file system using 64k clusters)
  • The SD Card or the slot may be damaged/dirty - blow into the port and your SD Card, and perhaps try another SD Card to see if it works).
  • Check that the SD Card is actually inserted into the console - it should click into place if enough pressure is applied.

Reactions: Deleted User

ImmortalShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "FSGetMountSource failed" error means that the Wii U failed to open and mount your SD Card's file system.
There are numerous causes for this.
  • The SD Card's file system may be corrupt or invalid (try using the SD Association's formatting tool and use it to firmat to the FAT32 file system using 64k clusters)
  • The SD Card or the slot may be damaged/dirty - blow into the port and your SD Card, and perhaps try another SD Card to see if it works).
  • Check that the SD Card is actually inserted into the console - it should click into place if enough pressure is applied.

Shoot. I left it running for like a month (by accident!) with the sd tray opened. I blew it out a bunch, i mean a bunch of dust out. Probably when I put it in there the first time jammed some dust in the port... would compressed air be the solution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: