Fry's Electronics - Nintendo DS Lite - $79

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Brian117, Nov 12, 2011.

Nov 12, 2011
  1. Brian117
    OP

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    If you live near a Fry's Electronics store, and are interested in buying a DS Lite, they have a sale going on where it's only $79. Only comes in two colors, Cobalt, and Crimson. It says shipping unavailable so I think this might be in-store only but it was worth a post. Since the DS Lite is discontinued it would be a good chance to pick one up from Fry's.

http://www.frys.com/search?cat=0&start=0&inq=ds%20lite%20hardware&resultpage=0&query_string=ds%20lite&pType=&y=0&x=0&rows=25&fq=m10099998%20NINTENDO

2. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    That's a pretty good deal, but if I were to buy one they would have to let me demo the DS in the store so I know whether or not it's a deal I'd take advantage of.

3. Brian117
    OP

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    You've never played on a DS Lite before? :blink:

4. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    I have a DS Lite, but I'd like to get another one at some point so my roommates don't fight over who gets to play on the only DS in the house.

I'd like to test it first because I don't want to get a DS with a weak hinge.

5. B2K24

Newcomer B2K24 Member

United States
    I'm thinking about getting another DS lite or maybe I should get a XL version for a bigger screen (undecided actually)